What's Any Forums watching in honor of Juneteenth?

What's Any Forums watching in honor of Juneteenth?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 158.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HbA1YOueC_A
youtu.be/11pfnIFiSFw
youtu.be/SZzSrl3NA6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HgsQdtrpF08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/HbA1YOueC_A

A classic

Attached: Do-The-Right-Thing-Vintage-Movie-Poster-Original-1-Sheet-27x41-1641_8f3835b5-10d7-4cbb-a49c-b68a8d5effa4.jpg (1982x2934, 1.45M)

fake holiday created for niggers

worse than Kwanza (made up in the 70s to compete with christmas lol)

a tv show with literally zero black people

Everyone on the internet acted like this was a thing that black people celebrated in secret or some shit.
My black friends and coworkers asked my white ass what this Juneteenth shit was all about. They had never heard of it.

And I got to be honest with you, "Juneteenth" sounds like some sort of racist parody of the name of a black holiday. Like you would hear it used in a stump speech by a white guy in blackface. This shit has the stink of being made up by white Democrats. Just like poor education and improper speech was called "ebonics".

Attached: 1655611837284.jpg (1203x1261, 324.41K)

Africa Addio

are you legitimately retarded?
Juneteenth is a real and valid holiday. It is in place to celebrate the liberation of slaves in Amerixa. Unironically tho, there are still black slaves here to this day being held captive by the police

It's not fake, you neojew. It's to celebrate emancipation, which is very real.

>Juneteenth is a real and valid holiday
For Texans, it makes no sense for anyone else to celebrate it

It was Texas black holiday where they dress up as cowboys and do rodeo stuff, lots of bbq too. Making it some Pan-African holiday is retarded and just an excuse to sell shitty power fist merch to people by corporations.

>169832442
horrid bait and not worth a (You)

If these two people are sincere there is a 98% chance that they live and work in the whitest of places in America and have only theoretically interacted with a black person.

If it's not fake, why does it have a fake name?

Tariq Nasneed kino

I live in west memphis, i think you are just projecting pal…try not being such a miserable pessimist all the time

So this would make some sense. So it is celebrating a date significant to black people in Texas?
And did these black Texans call it Juneteenth themselves?

I'm going to masturbate to Navia Robinson

The only way for you to properly celebrate Juneteenth is by slaughtering white people as revenge. Anything less is just participating in Jewish tricks and dancing on the graves of your Black ancestors who were killed by whites. Rise up, Black son.

>MUH SKIN COLOR

Attached: 2022-06-19.png (777x437, 412.46K)

And this, my friends, is what we call a useful idiot

Juneteenth was a celebration of the freedom of Texas slaves because they got the message later. I'd thought it was called jubilee day for other slaves, but that name has obviously religious meaning that they don't want tied into selling Pan-African branded plastic garbage to people

youtu.be/11pfnIFiSFw

Black kino

Attached: MV5BNGE3MGI0MzItNjJjNC00ZTUzLTlmZTctOGUyMDllMWM2OTcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ1MjYzOTQ@._V1_.jpg (1600x2400, 497.25K)

all names are fake until they're not, imbecile.

jokes on you. I'm black.

No, you're Black not black. Have some respect for yourself, king.

Why do immigrants in all these movies antagonize blacks?

youtu.be/SZzSrl3NA6Y

Attached: 1655608713052.jpg (828x1070, 749.82K)

checked. This image makes zero sense

BLACK PANTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=HgsQdtrpF08

Its a giant black comb on a college campus to commemorate juneteenth

Sorry if that offends you sweaty

amerimutts really?

Junesneedthe

nice bait fag 7/10

I think he means its a recognized federal holiday now

The handle is also a fist. That's fucking hilarious.

Poor people living in the same neighborhoods and collecting along racial/ethnic identities.
One thing to note is that these immigrants are usually small business owners/operators in these neighborhoods. At least that is how it is portrayed in the movies.
It is probably a weird feeling to live in a place where nearly everyone looks and sounds like you but like all the places you shop at are owned and operated by people radically different.

Attached: 1649431158075.jpg (640x717, 43.62K)

The Jerk

Attached: 4173f4b43a0a2594d61143cac1c7f78d[1].jpg (935x526, 84.22K)