Fuck the Matrix, this is the Wachowski sisters' finest work and the last kino they made

Fuck the Matrix, this is the Wachowski sisters' finest work and the last kino they made

Attached: url(7).jpg (870x1289, 205.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kf-MCEfB2HQ
youtu.be/hWnAqFyaQ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sisters

i really liked it too

Brothers

Cloud Atlas is shit. The stories are barely connected at all. They don't share any themes. They barely even connect on a same timeline, with the Cuckoos Nest Knockoff only being connected to one other story via a movie adaptation that we see one second of in another story. One actor will play a hero, a villain, and a side character, so not even the actors really provide any connection to the stories except superficially. None of the stories are any good as stand alone stories either. If they were all separated they would be unsatisfactory. And all together they fail to compliment one another. The film was a complete waste of time.

>sist-ACK

filtered

Attached: 123831__wachowski_l.jpg (300x400, 28.65K)

It's one of the best movies ever made to be honest.

Unironically.

Attached: fxRIpx9Op9h71q3tvuabx4GryyP.jpg (1000x1500, 227.92K)

I dont know it. I did watch the new Matrix recently, well the first half. They should have done that for the whole movie, that kung fu shit is booorring

Our retard professor had us write a whole analysis on this. It's not bad, but way too disjointed and the tone is all over the place. As usual with the Wachowskis it's just a vehicle to shoehorn their ideologies to the viewer. It's fairly entertaining but in the end it just falls a bit flat and the grand conclusion is very cheesy.

Oh and Why wasnt Hugo Weaving in the new one? Or Laurence Fishburne?

The new Matrix wasn't a Wachowski Sisters film. It was a Lana Wachowski film.

their last kino is sense8

it had its moments but was far too gay

I did a rewatch recently and honestly, it has a lot of silly shit in it, like the sometimes goofy make-up, and it's not exactly subtle in its messages. Still, it's an insane passion project and damn if it doesn't shine through the writing, meticulate editing, kino soundtrack, and actors who were clearly having the time of their life. In one word, it has more soul than anything I've seen
youtu.be/kf-MCEfB2HQ

that's what i like about it as well. i read the book and it makes a bit more sense but in the film they just went all out. take the multiple characters per actor thing, literally doesn't tie into any themes they actually explore but it's a lot of fun even if it is stupid.

How they managed to edit this clusterfuck together so well is pretty amazing 2bh.

the extended trailer was kino as fuck too, captures the essence of the movie in 5 minutes
youtu.be/hWnAqFyaQ5s

holy soul
im literally teary eyed rn

speed racer is their only good movie tho.

yeah it sold me on the movie right away