Is Top Gun maverick really a propaganda movie Any Forums...

Is Top Gun maverick really a propaganda movie Any Forums? Or is it just pretending to be so it can cash in on patriotism?

I remember hearing the first one actually there was many conflicts between navy and what the film wanted to do.

Attached: Patiortic russian fleeing signing up for russian army.webm (404x720, 1.54M)

All military movies are propaganda

yes so was ironman and every marvel movie up to including avengers. they receive money and hardware from the pentagon, pentagon threw a fissy fit when Fury disobeyed a direct order to nuke NY and after that marvel movies have been more sci-fi with made up tech vs the real tanks and jets they used before

>Ironman
The movie where the protagonist said making weapons was evil and shut down his company that supplied the US military with weapons is a propaganda piece FOR the military?

yes. audiences are dumb they only see cool explosions and tanks. most war movies also receive funding from the pentagon and also have a war = bad message. how many people saw saving private ryan and thought the beach landing scene was awesome and not hell on earth

>most war movies also receive funding from the pentagon
No. I know the american military will lease for free equipment if you follow their propaganda guidelines but you can still rent military equipment and not follow guidelines if you pay.

War bad motive actually works counter to american military dogma lmao.

>but you can still rent military equipment and not follow guidelines if you pay.
i do not believe that is true.
>War bad motive actually works counter to american military dogma lmao.
the only pro war movies i can think of is black hawk down and zero dark 30. even the War bad motives are patriotic and that is american military dogma. the war bad movies are "war is hell, but necessary" i.e every WWII movie

wow russians are cowards

damn ruskies are cowards, what else is new

www.usa.gov/join-military
welcome aboard

Attached: 1652575902443.gif (350x200, 937.86K)

kill yourself commie tranny, you're just like the chuds that say that everything is leftist propaganda

>is this pro American movie propaganda?
Yes.
>is this pro tranny movie propaganda?
Yes.
>is this pro nigger movie propaganda?
Yes.
>is this kike beating gentile ass and fucking the hot blonde gentile propaganda?
Yes.

Propaganda propogates ideas/values whether they are based or cringe. Propoganda isn't good or evil, some values like "have a family" are good propaganda unless you're a bluehair.

pretending to be 'patriotic' in a fascist state isn't cowardly it's just basic self preservation.
And putting your personal information down on some random clipboard wielded by some fag who is obviously just trying to have a gotcha moment is retarded.

>commie tranny
reminder that Trump is the first president since carter not to start any wars.
reminder that the cia is filled to the top with communist trannies
reminder that the biggest pusher for commie trans blm globohomo is america
reminder to die for isreal
>everything is leftist propaganda
made by Hollywood? yes.

In common usage 'propaganda' implies
>a deliberate political/ideological motive
>dishonesty

It's not just something which promotes something.

Saving Private Ryan is a pro war movie
Wow okay, that D-day scene sure makes being an allied soldier fun! Plus everyone dies for a dhitty PR stunt to save 1 brother for no particular reason and gets everyone killed for some shit bridge. Maybe it works if you're retarded.

If these people were just feigning patriotism to keep their head down then they would just decline to be interviewed and walk away. They aren't "pretending."

>dude if you don't give your name to literal nobodies in the street you aren't a patriot
Full retard.

Russian cowards even coping in the thread lmao

its no different that all the celebes saying they're move to Canada if Trump won

>how much do you love your [fascist] country
'i decline to be interviewed'

that's deeply suspicious.

Are you willing to die for your country?

It doesn't have to be dishonest, picrel is still propoganda. Picrel is propoganda surely, but is honest as far as I can see. There doesn't need to be trickery, but yes thats how modern people tend to see it.

Attached: INF3-164_Britain_expects_that_you_too,_this_day,_will_do_your_duty_Artist_Forster.jpg (220x324, 33.26K)

>reminder that Trump is the first president since carter not to start any wars.
as someone who hates Trump I give him a lot of credit for this
But the national appetite for war after the middle east clusterfuck was spectacularly low, he didn't create that sentiment in the country.

He also did some pretty fucking aggressive shit, shit which leads to war, like cancelling the Iran nuclear deal at Israel's behest and Blockading Qatar for Saudi Arabaia.

the short answer is no

Attached: kiwi.jpg (480x360, 16.43K)

hawk vs dove. being aggressive isnt the same as starting wars, obama was passive and he fucking 'intervened' in several countries making them all worse. Syria, Egypt, Libya.
>Iran nuclear deal at Israel's behest
Iran also broke their conditions, cant blame trump for that and turning a blind eye is just bending over and spreading
>Blockading Qatar for Saudi Arabaia.
fuck Saudi Arabia but fuck Qatar too, its a slaver state

>Libya
France
>Egypt
you are glowine

>obama was passive
lol what, you think so? That's not my perception at all. He just didn't swing his dick around like trump, he swung around 'democracy' and 'america' like a classic neo-liberal retard.

Trump's foreign policy being more influenced my ego than memes about saving the world was actually an improvement but the standard is incredibly low. I don't think he was about not fucking up the world I think he wasn't under a delusion about improving it because he didn't care and was riding a wave of anti-war feeling.

keep coping ruskie

trump really just acted more like a dictator which is in many ways less scary than 'america'