You will never go to an american high school

>you will never go to an american high school
>you will never navigate the intricate cliques of an american highschool and find your identity and best friends
>you will never participate in a spontaneous food fight
>you will never sneak behind school during recess to smoke weed with your friends
>you will never ask out your crush to prom and lose your virginity at prom night
I suffer everyday

Attached: 1661260345214.jpg (396x385, 66.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/08/22/us/kiely-rodni-california-car-body-identification/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was shit, you didn’t miss out

>you will never kill an anglo american

Attached: 979789372804781081.jpg (396x385, 100.67K)

I was “that kid” at school
Everyone thought I would shoot you the school, ironically somebody did but it wasn’t me, they didn’t kill anyone though. Look up Matt Milby shooting

Attached: what.gif (280x210, 666.59K)

You Americans don't know how good you have it
Damn American schools are just so exciting. It really is like the movies.

The years after high school were way better than high school itself

>>you will never sneak behind school during recess to smoke weed with your friends
I did

I had no friends. I wasn't even bullied, just completely ignored. When you grow up in a small town and are known as "that kid who doesnt talk much," it's impossible to change your reputation and nobody wanta to hang out with you because by the time the first couple weeks of high school are up they already have formed their cliques. Most days I walked around town at lunch, hiding in parks or other quiet places. In winter I'd sit in the bathroom.
Looking back, it's also clear most of my teachers had mental health issues, hated teenagers, or both. They were very vengeful and unempathetic people for no reason.

I was an autistic social outcast that dropped out in year 12

>the town school shooter

i was involved in all of this except a food fight. i probably fit in to the gamer clique

Except for the weed, I've done all of those things and I don't even live in jakarta

>be German teenager
>spend a year in American high school
>dont wanna go back home
i was cool for simply existing and athletic for knowing how to play "soccer" dammit

Attached: 1659467427989078.jpg (550x503, 45.32K)

We had a hot german exchange student girl in 10th grade. I don't think anyone got to pipe but she had a ton of orbiters

I really would have liked to spend high school like the goth kids from South Park, just hanging out in a small group, just talking, listening to music, smoking weed

the school I went to (colorado) was public but had lots of exchange kids, there was a punk french girl who wasnt very hot looking back now, but she always had the underwear straps showing over loose ripped jeans which drove me insane because she sat in front of me during a computer class

>It really is just like the movies
It isn’t.

>>you will never navigate the intricate cliques of an american highschool and find your identity and best friends
did it
>>you will never participate in a spontaneous food fight
did not do it
>>you will never sneak behind school during recess to smoke weed with your friends
We had open campus. I would cut class a lot. weed was not my thing.
>>you will never ask out your crush to prom and lose your virginity at prom night
I did. its complicated. but all things worked out for the best. I gained a lot of respect asking out someone who already had a date.

richfag

My high school felt more like a prison than an actual school.

>>you will never go to an american high school
At least I won't get shot.
>>you will never navigate the intricate cliques of an american highschool and find your identity and best friends
There was enough of that in our schools. I ended with the jocks/car obsessed group.
>>you will never participate in a spontaneous food fight
Did twice. Potatoes are hard.
Did that, also drank beer/liquor we stole from our parents and sat drunk in class after.
>>you will never ask out your crush to prom and lose your virginity at prom night
Lost my virginity to my gf on summer break instead.

You could have saved her.

Attached: jagger-rodni[1].jpg (2000x2099, 647.84K)

What happened to her

American school is nothing like the movies. I don’t know if it’s anything like that but it seems to be based on the social conditions of the 80s-90s.

I had the exact same experience. Hope you doing well these days burger user

DUDE, LIKE...UH LMAO

What is it like then

you were not their to protect her

cnn.com/2022/08/22/us/kiely-rodni-california-car-body-identification/index.html