VGH, THE MYTHICAL BEAUTY OF NORWEGIAN WOMEN

VGH, THE MYTHICAL BEAUTY OF NORWEGIAN WOMEN.

Attached: 1656412840641.jpg (1600x895, 360.44K)

It helps if you imagine them naked

That's even worse.

All women look better clothed.

That's the opposite of my opinion

ٰVGHHH

>caring about women
Your first mistake

I think they look fine

What's this boards thing with Norwegian women

Scandis think their women are incredibly hot.

Would fuck both of them to be honest.

You anons need standards.

I do agree with you but I'll call you a faggot anyway.

Imagine being a 2/10 in a country where every other woman is a 10/10 orange bimbo. Poor chicks.

Attached: 1651140079045.jpg (657x527, 54.34K)

It's funny, but it's an international stereotype, even if it wrong. Just like Brazilian and Colombian women.
But yes, nordic women aren't very cute (on average).
t. made out with a swedish girl when I was 17

Brazilian and Colombian women are actually hot though.

have you ever been here?

you think that, we don't. that is why int is obsessed with our women

Attached: 20cd532cb0b69578115584e44b4c3922.jpg (1080x1080, 151.16K)

BBC Ready™

Only left is scandi though , the other two are Slav/asian.

Not in Norway, but I met more than two dozen Norwegians. Obviously my opinion is biased towards those I met and the pictures I find online (including here). I also assume some similarities with the Swedish people I met. They all look rectangular and plastic, if that makes any sense. But mostly rectangular (physically and psychologically).
Obviously I am bound to be wrong, but I will keep my opinion because it's what my limited experiences allow me to maintain.

That is incredibly untrue.and I wish it wasn't (because we have a lot of Brazilians here). On average they are fat and their faces look somehow deformed. Even the "blonde" brazilians always look off somehow. I can always tell if a girl is Brazilian even if she has blond hair and blue eyes. There's something about the shape of their eyes and their noses. See Kaká (football player) for what I mean about the shape of the eyes and noses. Quintessential Brazilian "white" face for me. I just use the word white because it's what they use for themselves, I don't give a fuck about that stuff of being "white". I look like a moor myself.

just because germany is very slavic doesnt mean norway is