Why are all language applications and methods out there absolutely retarded...

Why are all language applications and methods out there absolutely retarded ? Nothing beats opening a book and mimicking like a retard

Attached: ab67706c0000bebbf433a8710d336e832e392319.jpeg.jpg (483x485, 30.39K)

Most of them are fine, it all depends on what you want to do and what you are expecting out of it.

why the fuck is there no striaght forward guide on how to learn a language its all do this $30 a month app haurteed or uhhhh just read books in that language bro you'll just pick it up

Attached: 1636506512621.jpg (891x1200, 151.01K)

Calm down, Chang. Everything will be fine.

My favourite language learning method is playing in a minecraft server with those speaking my target lang

I'm an EFL, I suffer. Its almost impossible for me to learn a language

lol this bitch only knows one language

>tried using Duolingo to brush up on my German
>was originally taught by native speakers (family and a school teacher)
>Duolingo got a large amount wrong
After that experience I wouldn't dare trust Duolingo to learn an entirely new language.

I use Babbel and MemRise.

But you also have to practice speaking the language, right from the beginning.

Try Language Transfer.
It got me to bring able to speak Spanish in a matter of months. It was at the very basic level, but that is not something you can reach even after a year on meme apps like Duolingo.

The problem is the varying qualities of their lessons. The Spanish is excellent, but the German sucks. I haven't checked out the others.

Attached: images.png (570x538, 28.6K)

Hispanics can't learn languages properly

I used Duolingo when I was learning Polish. I had learned grammar befor that, it's similar to Russian, so I just needed to learn words.
After 3-4 month I was able to watch some video in Polish and read news.
I think if I didn't stop that and I finish that, I would be B2.

You only know more because we forced you to, retard.

ENTER

Attached: R.png (1000x1000, 125.53K)

ozfags only need english. the fuck you need to know french for, the french border is 3 continents away

He knows all the languages that he aas surrounded by throughout life, you only know all the languages you were surrounded by. An anglo who knows one other language is infinetely more intellegent, driven, and skillful than a thirdie who knows english.

So you be saying I’m wasting money on you it learning Spanish?

It sucks

Cope

This is pretty damn cool, thanks.
I've studied a lot of Italian but I feel like this will help me get to B1.

>learning language
>applications
>books
you just sleep with the tutor. that's why there's sleeping dictionary.