How separatism is viewed in your cunt ?

how separatism is viewed in your cunt ?

Attached: small-eu_separatism.png (816x663, 324.63K)

it's a non-topic
even the Bavarian separatists are a complete meme, not even enough support to enter the Bavarian state parliament

It's pretty neat I guess

Attached: 1648985135129.png (5400x5400, 3.8M)

if they leave they will stop receiving gibs and have to form their own military, wont happen.

most of england would choose to split from london

Only Finns who are tax-cucked by Ålanders support Åland separatism. Kind of a reverse-separatist movement compared to others in Europe.

It's non-existent and the entire point of these is redundant in the modern EU world. We all use the same currency, have no border checks, can work and live where we want.

I support separatists in other countries but want them crushed in my own.

Based scotland.
Come on boys, get that freedom.

>DUDE WE'RE LIKE ON THE COAST/NEXT TO THIS MOUNTAIN RANGE/BORDERING THIS WEALTHIER COUNTRY/LOCATED WITHIN THE BORDERS OF THIS CENTURY-OLD NON-EXISTENT EMPIRE
>THAT MAKES US SO DISTINCT WE SHOULD LIKE BE AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY DUDE LMAO
why are separatists so cringe and boring?

Do people from South Tyrol want to join Austria?
Or have their own nation?

Attached: ba2.png (657x525, 22.17K)

This, I've always found separatism inconsistent with the more general trend of integration between European states. Funny how separatist politicians often appeal to EU institutions for political support.

Why Budapest, isn't Orban anti-eu?

who would they be in your country? the Azeris, Kurds, Balochs or others?

Northern Italians are funny as shit, first they unite all of Italy under their rule, then they exploit the South's resources so that they remain poor, and then they want to leave the rest of Italy

They stopped chimping out when Rome stated giving them extra money to shut the fuck up

It's a non-issue and grows less relevant year after year.

Everyone is against separatism when it comes to their country but when Taiwan wants to be independent everyone make soy face and say SO TRUE

The problem with Bavarian separatism is that half of Bavaria itself doesn't identify as Bavarian, rather as Schwaben or Franken

I wouldn't call that funny friend

Join Austria I'm pretty sure
Who is this referring to?

The balkanization of the UK looms .

What is this meme map? Only relevant separatism in Spain is in Catalonia and Basque to some extent, i guess if 400 twitter fags create a separatist account there's already a separatist movement! xd

>separatist
I will break your fucking legs

what you know about europe

>Who is this referring to?

Every European nationalist movement?

sweating moor, we've all seen you seethe about Catalonia

t. Absolutely terrified

Diaspora hands have typed this.

I'm Spanish so I think I know what I'm talking about

>seperatism
>rebels
3rd world/enemies of nato
>independence
>liberators
1st world/friends of nato

why would anyone move to south korea from spain

The fundamental weakness of your country is laid bare in this map, as is the "united" kingdom

Northern Ireland should be red, it's basically 50/50 at this point and due to birth rates, those who want to unite with Ireland will be the majority within the next couple years

No they won't Bolg chud

It's a common thing in pro-independence regions. Get rich to the detriment of other places in the country, then play the victim and complain about how those regions you helped to keep poor are "robbing" you.

>Sardinia
>>>Padania
>>>>>Sicily
>over 10% separatist support
"no"

Catalonian separatism is over. So has Basque for decades. And anyway this doesn't affect you at all, why are you so schizo about it?

Yep, it's mostly the Kurds right now, but the Azeris and the Balochis also have separatist movements.

if there was a referendum, and NI decided to reunite with Ireland, do you think there would be another outbreak of violence?

Meme map.

Lega and SVP aren't separatist and less than 5% of Sardinians vote for Separatist parties.

Sadly in Spain we have Spanish women instead of Korean women!

This, Nigel seething as his tiny island shrinks
Cope your shithole will become even more shitholesque

I sincerely hope so

for me, it's none

Attached: MaxStirner1.svg.png (1200x1555, 84.24K)

Why is Spain so fragmented?

Yes but Budapest is the only Anti-Orban area.

England has separatist movements.

>larp as Germans when you're all CELTED
>Original Celtic lands leave your union
Britsisters...

Scotland will never leave. Btw, undecided voters usually side with the status quo.

Attached: 12.png (1122x892, 113.63K)

Wales couldn't survive on it's own, Scotland would be a povvo country on its own. If Ireland unified it'd be the Troubles 2.0

Yes definitely. Although I don't think it would be as bad as before.
It's incredible how many stupid people, despite being born and raised in Ireland, despise Ireland and LARP as English even though the English can't stand them.

Attached: american separatism.png (874x740, 46.49K)

Bi Alba sa saoir gun dail tra smuidadh sinn na sasannaich. Carson coir duinn fan?

>Wales couldn't survive on it's own, Scotland would be a povvo country on its own.
Lol, lmao even.
All the evidence points to the contrary.

Besides Catalonia and Basque country everything else is an absolute meme. There are regions in green I didn't even know had any kind of "separatist" movement.

Same with the French regions depicted, except for Corsica I very much doubt nationalism has any real traction.

Scotland voted remain to stay in the EU
Brexit sealed the fate of your "union"

You are very well aware that only 1% of Scots speak Gaelic.
You're talking to yourself.

riograndese would be too powerful, german state in south america.

Attached: brazil germans.jpg (1024x768, 304.41K)

>>Scotland voted remain to stay in the EU
I wonder what else they voted to remain to stay in.

Sure Angus, I hope you do leave and fail miserably, it'd be a good laugh. We could send all the shitskins crossing the channel to Scotland too, Sturgeon loves refugees.

Attached: IMG_20170313_234033_315.jpg (1475x1082, 411.14K)

The dark side of German vocational training.

>We genocided their language
>That means they love us and will never abandon us, right???
Anglos..?

checked
They're memes. No one takes them seriously.

Yep unlike based epic England whose entire economy is based off trading gold

Nigel seething because england is on a crash course to yank tier demographics but Celtic lands remain 90%+ white

i would like to hear people talk prussian in germany or any other dialect
standard german was always a meme b t w

At least the state doesnt include Palatinate anymore

As long as 100 of us remain... As it goes
Who are you talking about?

>Scotland leaves
>Sturgeon hikes corporation tax up to fund bennies, druggies and immigrants
>businesses move to England
Good plan

>Brittany
Might turn out OK actually, will probably just be Ireland n°2 in that case.
>French Basque country
No idea and it makes no sense for it to be independent if Spanish Basques aren't
>Savoy
Switzerland n°2 but it's not like savoyards are actually that distinct or anything so it will literally never happen, way less likely than any others in France
>Occitania
Map is messed up since a large unified Occitan identity doesn't really exist plus they include French Catalans who are a different thing. Odds are that if the state on the map becomes independent there will be a huge rift between the coastal med and the inland + Atlantic coast
>Provence
Would be hilarious. All its mafia, corruption and social inequality issues would probably much worse. Politically it would become Mediterranean Hungary, a state ruled by racist chuds for racist chuds. Haute Alpes département which isn't part of Provence culturally and has a different mindset as well as wildly different politics would try to secede back to France probably.
>Corsica
Would unironically turn into a mafia state