I honestly pity everyone who hasn't been a scout during their childhood...

i honestly pity everyone who hasn't been a scout during their childhood. the memories you get there mog anything any other activity can provide you. how developed is the scouting program in you're cunt?
t. 20yo active scout leader

Attached: Kamengrad-9JPG.jpg (648x486, 732.07K)

There aren't scouts in Europe.

at least i didn't get diddled at scout camp

Wait this is a thing outside of America? How?

Scouting was definitely worth it. I learned a fuck ton.

massive cope
is this a weird meme or something? scouting is a european invention.
based

It was great but it no longer exists as it did when I was in it.

the program has changed here as well, but our national organization is still strong. is it true that BSOA went bankrupt?

I went to sea scouts. The Americans just have their own "boy scouts of America"

Scout was created by a pedophile

cope
RBP is a hero

Nothing is stopping you from doing similar things as an adult, for serious, rent a canoe and camp for a few days. i usually do one spring and one fall trip with fishing, foraging in northern sweden. I feel like zen is achieved when the camp is set up and i have a good book and dinner on the stove. the further away from people and noise the better.

Then again i did my military service and had to be out in the field regularly so maybe im biased.

t. non scout

>sea scouts
we have sea scout clubs too. 3 in my city.
that's just not the same. it's entirely different when you and other 100 kids build a wooden town together in the middle of nowhere. although independent camping is still better than sitting in your house all day every day.

idk i did it with hundreds of young men but with guns, vehicle and uniforms. i still enjoy camping, but i can see what you mean but i think you are nostalgic in a good way-

>is this a weird meme or something?
Not at all, I had to google it. Apparently it's a thing here too but I've never seen a single mention of local scouting here in my entire life. I always took it as another of those weird American things like eldery asylums, baseball, gun culture, automatic cars, no national id card etc

It was fun, still sometimes go sailing. Yeah there's a lot of scouts in Finland
Being a conscript was actually a lot like being in the scouts, just the people around you were more incompetent lol
Lmao wat

Meh i was taught that in the military instead. Also the getting diddled part got covered too so idk dont feel like I missed out on the scout experience

Attached: 1655218362_10-papik-pro-p-cute-anime-boy-drawings-10.jpg (619x914, 132.34K)

Sure there were some dumbshits but most of them get filtered out in pre trials and tests, dunno how you guys do it, but sure stupid shit in the field will always happen.

There are but we call them pathfinders

>idk i did it with hundreds of young men but with guns, vehicle and uniforms.
im talking about doing it as a 12 year old. it amazes you at that age. plus, scout camping is not as strict as military camping (obviously). still, the military has its thing.
>Being a conscript was actually a lot like being in the scouts
this is true. i always call scouting "diet-military"
>Apparently it's a thing here too
sure it is, my club had a co-op camping with spanish scouts a few years ago.

I’m uncertain if they went bankrupt. Last I heard they started allowing women. I was a camp counselor in 2015 and dealing with the female camp counselors was honestly the worst part of that experience. One of those dumb bitches tried to get me fired stating I was harassing her when I never really talked to the whore.

>I’m uncertain if they went bankrupt
AFAIK, some kike journalists "exposed" BFOA with some molestation accusations right after the world jamboree in 2019.

Just try it, its comfy imo.

Attached: IMG_20220731_060139.jpg (4624x3472, 2.74M)

Knew a guy in school who said when they were in scouts they all got boners in their underwear to compare dick sizes.
Pass me with that gay shit.

if you want to be molested you don't have to go through all that trouble of signing up and wearing a uniform

>straightest german

I was already a catholic I don't need another homophobe institution

it's okay to be jealous, user

Attached: 52265232033_1b42061052_c.jpg (533x799, 134.81K)

My old scout group were all Church of Ireland metrosexuals. They just sat around doing nothing the whole time.

>They just sat around doing nothing the whole time
nothing worse than a lazy scout. my condolences, user.

Attached: 52264252442_e2fb3c2daa_c.jpg (799x533, 150.58K)

A lot of people aren't used to camping and don't have much outdoors skills when they start conscription so that has to be taught. With scouts you've usually learned that at earlier age. The people weren't dumb or anything, just didn't know outdoors stuff