Dakota's performance in Man on Fire was the greatest child acting of all time

Dakota's performance in Man on Fire was the greatest child acting of all time

Attached: 4db465d50d7b405bb822fac6ce1cfadb--man-on-fire-dakota-fanning.jpg (736x545, 49.41K)

and her performance in War of the Worlds was the worst child acting of all time

she was great tho

i don't get that meme, how do you expect a little girl to act during a violent alien invasion?

her facesitting was the best facesitting performance of all time

For real the bit where they did the whole smiles first thing made me smile, she literally out acted a room full of adults
Wrong, she nailed a kid being an annoying panicky mess, the annoying part is straight up evolution

much as i hate her and the brother, blame the script. At least she was supposed to be autistic. No excuse for the older brother

she should wait until i stick it in to start screaming

Una palabra no dice nada
Y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo

Ayo wtf

It’s either her in this or that little yellow slope in Train to Busan

>her performance in hounddog

Attached: burning skeletons stevie wonder.gif (206x176, 369.62K)

This movie is retarded, real mexican criminals would turn denzel into dia de muertos decoration

She ruins both movies with her abhorrent, obnoxious screaming. Like nails on a chalkboard

its a literal meme people post just because other people post it. do they actually expect some 10 year old brat to be stoic in the event of a brutal alien invasion and not flip the fuck out because people are getting evaporated before her very eyes? like her scene where she is near the river and sees all the dead bodies float by, it's pretty great acting

A bunch of manlets that can't do shit vs people assaulting them. They attack when you are sleeping. If you go after them they'll fall over like pins

American glowies have buck broken you epic aztec warriors so many times that I dont know why you would pretend the gypsy tier mexican "mafia" are some kind of epic badasses

Their "top " killers even have cute origin stories about being ex US army and such so if thats the top, why wouldnt a capeshit tier NAVY sealburger show up and fuck them up like its nothing

Go jerk off over spicario

Beautiful white children fill me with joy and hope. We must prevail against Jewish global tyranny.

>I'm forgotten

Attached: M5H33SA3M5DSLHDBXGW6PEXNVE.jpg (1920x2889, 394.7K)

He looks like he enjoys holding his poo in.

Peak cunny right there.

What happened to him? Didn't he have 2-3 major films.
Do they still get money?

This

he got ridiculously fat to hide his weird babyface. can't remember what i saw him in.

sure realism is good..but annoying screaming does not make a good performance

Nice projection lol

Glowies survive just when they make deals with the cartels, I remember the time they where about to be executed and mexican marines rescued them

Attached: images (3).jpg (500x333, 30.37K)

>I going to tear your family apart piece by piece, YOU UNDERSTAND ME! PIECE BY PIECE!

underrated movie, denzel is great

contester

Attached: 67542-orphan.jpg (758x479, 35.27K)

Is this what 24/7 nigger worship does to a brain? Irl the swarthy indios would peel Denzel's face off and tape him to a chait in front of a mirror.

Do Dakota and her sister smoke? Their boyfriends always seem to do. And Dakota is besties with K-Stew the chainsmoking queen.

Attached: Dakota2.jpg (1242x2208, 259.19K)

its just annoying why tf do you want to see some stupid kid when theres frickin ayys attacking fucking movie failed becasue of these kids