I have so much respect for the balts

I have so much respect for the balts

Attached: 1661244963410.png (427x608, 301.73K)

This is cringe

based

Based

Balts are so fucking based and vatniggers can only watch

Attached: 1661030466734242-1.png (677x609, 408.9K)

baltic independence were a mistake

Eh I'm little mixed about destroying statues in general. Hungary did made a nice decision and they dragged all the soviet monuments outside the town and made it a outdoors museum talking about the communist era.

t. definitely not a pidorashka

Based
Reminder that the Nazis treated the Baltics well, most of them didn't even experience a change in their lives
Everything was good under the Nazis until the Soviets came and 'liberated' them and suddenly there's widespread murder, hunger and rape perpetrated by semi human soviets
Fuck communists and tankie scum

>simping for a country that oppressed your ethnicity and culture
literally why.

Now build a forest brothers statue there

>moscow calling

Attached: 3D681CDE-FC19-43C0-878D-A5863D0D5864.jpg (640x853, 215.78K)

Are they ok? These orcs just sleepy?

Same here. You can go visit the park and admire the many, many lenins it has. I'm not sure what artistic or historic merit the same statue copy pasted a dozen times has, but if you want to is it - it's there. I don't know, I'm not an art critic.
Of course not all soviet statues go there. There are simply too many of them here. You can hardly spit on the ground without hitting a soviet statue. Sometimes they just have to be dismantled and made into something more useful. Like rebar or sheet metal. Times are hard, resources are scarce.

>Reminder that the Nazis treated the Baltics well, most of them didn't even experience a change in their lives
lmao

Ok if anything their lives improved

ok retard
You know, you don't have to dickride nazis simply because commies were cunts? You can, like, I don't know, "not like" them both?

Soviet was an ukrainian army.

Talk to the elderly lithuanians who lived through those times, cunt

Are you actually retarded lmao?

No
I've read many accounts of the baltic experience of Nazi occupation on youtube/quora/reddit and they're all mostly positive

I think destroying WWII monuments might be a little... Reactionary say? At least put up a monument that's less flashy if that's the goal.

>I've read alt-lite propaganda on the internet let me tell you about your country now
Fuck off. All occupants are niggers.

>reads a bunch of gibberish on the internet, written by literal clueless children
Right, thanks, you are actually retarded.

Gb2 reddit then faggot

Why did you have to split it into two posts

Because we're two different people. Amazing, I know.

Yeremenko, born in Kharkov (Ukraine), was in command of the 2nd Baltic Front when it liberated Riga.

Attached: 1634422835800.png (372x474, 168.3K)

Tbf those are pretty big statues, moving them would be a massive operation.

Are you programmed to type this every time someone calls out Nazis?

The Red Latvian Riflemen were supremely based and still make both Russian and Latvian nationalist white guard tards mad to this day. The Baltic SSRs shall rise again.

Attached: 800px-Monument_for_the_Latviesu_Strelnieki.jpg (800x1245, 190.92K)

>Tbf those are pretty big statues, moving them would be a massive operation.
Just cut the into small, easy to manage pieces, you can weld it back together. Like new :*)

I doubt the whiners would appreciate such frankenstatues.

How are nazis involved, you facist?

We still have one large commie memento close to the Kossuth square (where the parliament is)
Unfortunately the capital is full of bolshevik enabler subhumans (kikes) which explains why it hasn't been removed yet
In name of Allah I shall blow it up

Im sure Russians can build new ones