He was unironically right

He was unironically right
When Swedes tan, they turn orange, when Micks tan, they turn red

Attached: 253236.jpg (700x394, 48.15K)

Compare this

Attached: 3256.jpg (615x820, 54.79K)

To this

Attached: 1661039997928.jpg (1536x2048, 2.12M)

when did estadios unidos get subverted and cucked?

Its a long story, and best told around a fire.

VGH, what if the U.S. was purely a white British country free from the taint of the Germanics or the browns

Swedes out, negro slaves in
Simpuw as

industrial revolution (especially post civil wat reconstruction era) when wealthy magnates imported a bunch of cheap labor from ireland
this is when it started but it continued with importing whatever other cheap labor was available
the oligarchs/barons have always been the enemy, they want to dilute the local population as much as possible to drive down labor costs
all the talk about "migrants" today and "open borders" etc is all for this purpose in the end

WTF Benny Frankenstein was a racist?

i see

Attached: 1660968972045783.jpg (826x1440, 135.36K)

>amerikkka
>starvation

Attached: 1549710324268.png (645x773, 11.39K)

Kek

The second they signed for the global imperium @ WWI (WWII)

It was cursed from the beginning but things really accelerated during the Roosevelt Regime.

It's honestly crazy how how of the degeneracy traves back to Roosevelt and his crew. And he exported it world wide too in WW2.

>all the best genetics travelled to the new world
and didnt have children
F

George washington himself said he didnt mind mohammedian immigration if it helped him make money
Every last right that is even remotely positive is only a concession from peoplw who would have loved to financially rape them

White
Not white

Simple as

When Italians and the paddy niggers came.

At least you acknowledge that, when you get down to it, swedes and africans are basically the same thing.

PHAHAHAJAJAJA, GOOD ONE HINIDSHER BROTHER!!!!

>I must be white since I'm anglo
>And the rest of Europe is not white, since they're not anglo
do 'muricans really?