Do you have chicano chuds in yoir country?

Do you have chicano chuds in yoir country?

Attached: 46865486458.jpg (992x657, 99.81K)

Mexicans are even stealing white people's favourite crimes >:(

>incel is now something that will tick of the fbi
So just because I haven't smashed I should be locked up? I got family to take care of.

Attached: 1661031118287028.jpg (554x554, 32.6K)

poor lil guy will be a hot, quivering mess as Tyrone plunges every inch of BBC into his virgin, Olmec boipussy.

La raza & the aryan brotherhood will protect him in jail

Prison gangs don't protect other races. Aryan Brotherhood doesn't give a fuck about some latinx

>white nationalist
>planned to attack an event for conservatives
i don't get it

>CP
I wonder if he had actual CP, or he had some loli hentai, and the feds used it to apprehend him, as he had technically done nothing wrong up to that point.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR OWN PRISON SYSTEM

>Online username was "LatinoZoomer"
No fuckin way

>white nationalist
>incel
>its a brown mexican kid
Why does this keep happening?

Attached: 1571271652961.jpg (616x619, 31.42K)

>federal agents were tipped off
I don't want to defend the chud spic but I really skeptical of these charges. It just seems like a fast way to apprehend someone for wrongthink to me. These glowies don't actually care about actively pursuing pedo rapists.

>CP
He's getting killed. No one likes them. Unless he kills a snitch which is even more hated.
Unless, do the prisoner find loli just as bad as real CP?

average insurance 1.70

Attached: images (76).jpg (700x396, 49.22K)

I have no clue it's so fucking weird. No other group of people do this to the same extent as Mexicans.

Because/pol/tards overblown and spam those cases where a "non white" in a white nationalist to cover up the whites doing it because white le good

>prisoner find loli just as bad as real CP?
I don't think they care.
all they will look at is the charge, and the it will not specify wether it's 2D or 3D.

But I'm told they see touchers and clickers different.

What do you mean? That's a castizo, he's practically White!

Any Forums is posting about him because he was a fan of Nick Fuentes and a lot of people on Any Forums don't like Nick. It has nothing to do with your theory.

I think that depends on where he is getting sent. Not every state has the same gangs IIRC.

but reddit told me tpusa are white nationalists too?

>Nick Fuentes
Isn't he the guy who wants to fuck that streamer destiny in the ass?

Nick is streaming at Destiny's house right now. But I don't think they're a gay couple. Nick's into other dudes.

Attached: 3t434tt3t3.jpg (680x680, 64.67K)

Mexican gangs and the AB are allies inside and outside

lol that's the salvadoran poster

Attached: 1637623372369.png (1308x416, 308.44K)