How has using Any Forums affected your mental health in your country?

How has using Any Forums affected your mental health in your country?

Attached: Schopenhauer_185211.jpg (635x470, 93.16K)

seriously speaking
I finally found international humor here
I felt the level of humor of Jap ppl were really high and still feel it's really high cuz Japan is a typical high context cunt and we develped our verbal communication between ourselves so deep and couldn't laugh so much by foreign humors( mostly racial kinda discrimination things and over reactions)

but user, you guys are so funny. now i love humor of you guys so bad

Attached: hobbes.jpg (366x400, 23.2K)

horrible. I lived happier when I wasn't aware of just how much women abhorred and disdaineded manlets.

Ok cool blog but where is da Jap women at?

>you guys are so funny. now i love humor of you guys so bad

using an imageboard as a substitute for social interaction over the past decade has probably fucked my brain up, yeah

irreparable damage

Attached: chudnightmare.png (1619x2341, 367.36K)

I use this place as a free anger management course

I was already busted before I got here. This is my support group. I have always been this way.

by now you must have the patience of a saint

I'm very jaded. Certain topics that people flinch at I'm confused at the hesitation.

I only come here to post meme cats and fat asses. You niggas need to cut down your browsing time.

Attached: floppa 4k.jpg (1440x1800, 159.32K)

No

You could visit anons from here.

hahahaha, no thanks

What happens on this board, stays on this board.

I've come to realize that I lower my expectations of humanity whenever I visit Any Forums. This keeps me sane

this pretty much

>Imagine letting some shitty imageboard affect your mental health

Attached: images (10).jpg (258x245, 11.55K)

Just don't tell anyone to redeem codes and you'll be fine.

Vast improvement. Being a KHHV incel and without frens for 8 years now I at least have some place to talk in, would have coped with alcohol or went full retard if it wasn't the case. Will still KMS when I turn 40 THOUGH, it is impossible to cope with being a failure at that age but oh well I can't do anything about it so seething is counterproductive.

Attached: 0vljnen9ocn81.png (640x641, 307.61K)

Do you browse other boards? If so, which?

Disastrously. I've been here almost daily since discovering Any Forums in 2007, and I'm 41 now and still shitposting. When I'm not on here, I still carry the mentality with me everywhere, reacting to everything with knee-jerk negativity, pessimism, and contempt.
Still not a Any Forumssmoker at least.