Why does this country make westerners so angry?

Attached: 8B45BADE-7F3D-41C6-86D3-C99694552BA3.png (1920x1280, 11.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7QvtSbsX8Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly because the western white myth is based on the notion that whites are inherently better humans intrinsically

When they get reminded of chinas economic boom from rice farmers to global player, they basically lose their ideological identity of being the superior Übermensch.
Thats why you see that they critize China for violating human rights or not following global warming accords, its their last defense of holier than thou before they have to admit to themselves that all humans are the same.

>western white myth is based on the notion that whites are inherently better humans intrinsically
wut. i think you are projecting

It also makes all of Asians mad

Because the last power whites have left is their fake feeling of moral superiority which actually makes everyone laugh. Pathetic end for such a civilization

Attached: Les-Femen-se-defendent-de-recruter-sur-casting.jpg (796x1024, 231.92K)

whatever you say zhang

Attached: 1659963410398917.jpg (1280x907, 174.68K)

The left can't meme or draw

are you really going to pretend that the rest of asia doesn't hate it too?

Yeah but they don't matter

I hope they get to crush the West. Few things is life would bring greater joy.

japan is 10 times more relevant than Canada

to me.

Why do i get banned for 15 days if i reply to this thread seriously?
I have plenty of legitimate criticism to say about China but i will get banned for replying to this thread by breaking the suggestion of a rule that is
>Please be respectful

Explain that bullshit.

They matter, Chang. Especially TAIWAN, South Korea and Japan.

Here is my reply to threads about China.
AUKUS owns all of South East Asia and China will never compete, China can't even compete with Japan and guess who has a principal defense act with 2 of the AUKUS nations?

Stay mad China, the Rising sun will fly over your capital cities in the future.

Attached: Chinksect cry now.jpg (2000x1490, 183.3K)

White people shouldn't have the right to express an opinion.

It's like dealing with stupid brainwashed alien hivemind creatures from another dimensions

they are no different from USA but at least you can guilt trip Americans

Your capital will be Chinese before any of that has a snowballs chance in hell of happening

Attached: B2E45724-A20D-4DBC-87D4-7837F32956C8.jpg (1098x732, 169.35K)

just stop. no one has ever cared what nips, gooks, viet-gooks, seaniggers, steppeniggers, pajeets, mudslimes or prison convicts have to think. they're all seething because they will never match the glory and greatness of chinese civilization, though god knows they've tried.

because they're the shittiest team in my favorite video game

Attached: generals list.png (1261x723, 331.57K)

Is it just me or have they felt irrelevant recently

youtu.be/7QvtSbsX8Xk

I hate China because they threaten our Asian allies that I love and admire and want to force us to end our relationships like a giant shitstain chud.

>I hate China because they threaten our Asian allies

Attached: superreddit.png (1800x1200, 710.13K)

>having an iq above room temperature makes you reddit