This man just brought standard normie views from the Balkans to the West and it was too much for them

This man just brought standard normie views from the Balkans to the West and it was too much for them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-201252_Opera.jpg (1080x1078, 708.87K)

What are some good Andrew Tate takes?

everyone, let's have a nice glass of water

>standard normie views from the Balkans
standard in all the 3rd world

>t. shill

From the Balkans? Isn't this guy half black?

It shouldn't be that big of a surprise considering everybody has hated balkaners since slavs migrated there

Standard in all forms of common sense

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT BE MEAN TO WOMEN!!!!

I used to have this roommate called Sergei that I'm pretty sure could have told me all of andrew tate's views without ever having seen him.

Is calling yourself a kickboxer when you only competed in karate "kickboxing" common in the Balkans?

Therapy is a scam

What did he say?

Thats the only drawback of democracy, tue majority of fools gets to have a say in things, instead of just wealthy men

books are dumb and reading is for morans.

Buy my ponzi scheme program

Anybody have that webm where the dude walks like a homo?

its not a ponzi scheme. it's multi-level marketing and its legal as long as your not paying a membership fee

women are retarded.

>white man is sexisst
>nooooo evilll!!!!!

>brown man is sexist
>well it's just their culture, yeah they're culturally stuck in the bronze age b-b-b-but we need them for diversity and progressiveness even though they believe in a 2000 year old belief system where women are property, don't be a raycis!!!!

You only need to add a pointless product to avoid i being classified as fraud

Imagine being enough of an insecure incel to not be able to smell the shit off this cringelord just be seeing him.

yea so what? sue me. (don't actually sue me)

Nothing he said is really out of the ordinary in the west. We grew up listening to rap music "fuck bitches, get money."

The difference with Tate is he purposely directed his troll towards the attention of leftist grifters who make their money talking about "toxic, problematic, white men." He was able to trick them into marketing his affiliate program for him for free, he's a grifter too. It's just layers and layers of grifters.

I did not know that man until twitter sperged about it
Apparently he says women are retarded and could never be as smart as a man
I agree

Lots of third world teens out there with either weak fathers or no fathers at all.

It is weird how an average of a 40yo slavic male from a deep village would be considered a national level threat because Andrew Tate is a feminist compared to him

He comes across as extremely try-hard in interviews. Anybody who has read at least 2 PUA books (i.e. not his audience) can recognize that he's just parroting lines that were first written 20 years ago, and he's perpetually high-strung because of social anxiety.