Every film protagonist should be a cute girl

Every film protagonist should be a cute girl.
Change my mind.

Attached: 10493824809.jpg (871x629, 85.49K)

>brown Eva Green
>cute
kys

Does she get naked?

>>brown Eva Green
if this doesnt jangle your jimmy your ngmi

>gif not related

Pussywhipped fawning beta virgins raised by single mothers to be submissive pieces of shit with no self value or worth should not have a say in film casting.
Change my mind.

If you're gonna have woman as protagonist she should at least have one nude scene. This should be a mandatory law

This but for homos who demand throbbing hunks of man-meat in every picture.

>it's a "Predator's home world has fallen victim to a sterilizing disease and they sent out their people to find other species to forcefully impregnate" movie

forgot pic

Attached: Capture.jpg (874x649, 98.46K)

tfw no gif

Attached: japanese bird cooking spaghetti.jpg (640x932, 90.67K)

kek based

>brown Eva Green
>not cute

Attached: images.jpg (216x234, 7.39K)

Being brown is the only conceivable way that Eva could be cuter.

Give birth to more Yautjattos

I agree with you, user. Movies with ugly should be far and between (e.g., Misery, The Invisible Man, etc).
Damn Amber is damn cute, I'll be watching P5 even though it'll be shit like the last one.

Attached: GettyImages-1155817649.jpg (1024x682, 25.98K)

>worrying about skin color and cannot even shower properly
kek

forgot pic related

Attached: amber-makes-fun-of-anon.jpg (800x1053, 239.14K)

Nah man, I only get my power fantasy if it's a dude. I wouldn't enjoy seeing Jane Wick kill people as much as I enjoyed seeing John Wick kill people. Females can make their own power fantasy movies but don't take away ours. In b4 the first female bond happens.

Only ever saw her in Legion and she was pretty terrible there.

Female Bond would be kino because you get to see all the cool shit Bond does except it's a pretty girl doing it and you can stare at her ass. Not to mention all the lipstick lesbo action.