White people, Republicans and cops are… le bad

>white people, Republicans and cops are… le bad
>Black people are… le good

Attached: A4CDB6FF-571F-43C8-B174-5703558A1315.png (841x1329, 2.78M)

She's right

Go to Any Forums fagit

It's all true though

Dunno about white and black people but cops and Republicans are bad because they continually try to restrict freedoms

Why are polfags so easily butthurt?

Zionlander is an american caricature of jewish exceptionalism

Can I see a proof of your full vaccination with a booster?

you obviously haven't seen it, the show always tries to act like it plays both sides
it tries to mock "woke" culture but it uses incredibly worn out jokes to do this

the show just sucks in general, i only watched the first season because i used to have amazon and there was nothing else on it
its so fucking bad, i have no idea why Any Forums is still talking about it

Yeah black people should have the right to steal shit and kill whomever they want

Just give a good old world war two story. Is the only episode i'm going to watch.

A train is clearly not good

It only mocks wokeness from the left
>le corporations only cynically adopt wokeness to make money

Because seeing black skin is literally genocide and literally 1984, it's true I read it on my favorite twitter user called "Retvrn to Western Traditionalism"

Attached: tfw genocided.png (917x1027, 31.22K)

doesn't matter anyway the show is dogshit and nobody needs to watch it

Which black character has been le good this season?

Fucking Republicans forcing us to live in a society with guns and shit. I want to live in Maoist Canada for fucks sake

they really do throw constant tantrums

Attached: 1646697980700.png (976x768, 344.74K)

>Because seeing black skin is literally genocide and literally 1984, it's true I read it on my favorite twitter user called "Retvrn to Western Traditionalism"

Attached: 4152006D-5AD6-405E-9727-9F1D155B70A8.gif (500x500, 1.13M)

The criminal that Blue Hawk put away who’s supposed to be Saint Floyd

>

Attached: 1653244922158.jpg (266x189, 5.96K)

Because that's how you you win, lefties live in a constant state of agitation and paranoia about right-wing insurgency, heteronormativity in disney movies, words like nigger, retarded, illegal alien, etc. You can't afford to give the enemy an inch. That's something leftoids know

Why is every single cis white man as evil as Homelander?

Attached: the-boys-season-2-release-date-homelander-twist-comics.jpg (1014x507, 42.62K)

>leedgy superhero subversion
Forget the politic, how can you watch this hack Garbage

it's their culture, bigot.

He killed your Jewish pedo friends and got away with it.

Any Forums is the easiest group of people to offend because they thrive on outrage culture.