Would Di caprio be considered a creep in your cunt for dating a woman half his age?

would Di caprio be considered a creep in your cunt for dating a woman half his age?

Attached: 404b7190b7549aa6b2dd77d5feb04418.jpg (683x1024, 87.88K)

who cares. he's banging prime pussy

makes rosties seeth

I read that he puts on headphones and does not try to make them cum.

Based

>Be poorfag 47 y/o
>Bang 20 y/o grill
'Omg such a creep'
>Be richfag 47 y/o
>Bang 20 y/o grill
'Wow what a chad'

No. My dad is 78, mom is 44. It's not that rare.

Every mentally well functioning human is repulsed by age gap relations, because it's the only way for STDs to spread to the next generation.

Why does this make older women seethe so much?

Attached: file.png (584x904, 588.99K)

Age gaps have always been normal.

no
one of the most famous poles is a cunneseour

Attached: 1634142549376.jpg (450x437, 30.54K)

this

Nope, only in societies were mental illness death spiral kicked in like weimar germany and Sparta.

Women have been sent to marry men as soon as they bled stop coping you roastie

Cicero divorced his wife and married a teenager when he was sixty.

My gf is 10 years younger than me. I am 32.

Attached: file.png (1000x982, 526.2K)

Cicero lived in the late roman republic that was completely collapsing, only after decades of purging and civil war and a hard crackdown on degeneracy by Augustus did the situation get better.

I need a young gf to make up for lost time. Am I not allowed to enjoy young pussy as well? I say neigh.

> a hard crackdown on degeneracy by Augustus did the situation get better.
Followed by Tiberius' little fishes and fucking Caligula. All of this before the Roman Empire reached its peak.
Just admit that you were wrong about
> societies were mental illness death spiral kicked in

Are you dumb?
It has always been the man duty to learn a trade, earn money and become financially strong enough to support a family. Then you'd pick your wife which almost always ended up younger than you.
If I go back in the church books in my town and look at the marriages it's almost always like
>Karl Ekström age 25 has married Lina Johanson age 16
>Frans Berg age 33 has married Katrina Lund age 18
And so on. That's the way it's always been you fool.

why not?

Attached: 1648538896741.jpg (636x869, 73.43K)

its a normal thing here though that's changing with women receiving education and better providing for themselves.

It's all fully consentual, the women line up for him, hoping they are the one making it past 25.

Only roasties that he doesn't pick are seething. And why would it be an issue? Why does he need to settle with an old used hag?