Why do I want to be Jewish in a national sense?

I'm from Poland and I'm tired of being an insignificant nobody. Being Jewish would give me a purpose in life like wealth, people supporting each other etc. I don't see this wealth and supports towards each other in Catholic Poland.

Attached: Jews_montage.jpg (480x480, 90.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2p0DuQV_XyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't want this
t. German Jewish mischling

Why? Can you elaborate?

bump

Best way I can put it is Jews have an extreme lack of self awareness, to the point of absurdity. Jews are basically taught from birth to distrust Goyim because of the 6 gorillion and are taken advantage of by organizations like the ADL and Israel who have zero interest in helping normal Jews.

The ethnic solidarity you see among Jews is more about attacking Whites out of holocaust paranoia than it is about helping Jews, which is why when Rabbi Goldstein gets attacked by Tyrone they do nothing. Jews are more plagued by liberalism than Whites are. So being a Mischling Jew I have to watch as my cousins attack my other cousins in an autistic crusade against nazism that's going to destroy the west.

Attached: jews12.jpg (600x530, 72.74K)

Lmao at Natalie Portman being there at all

Get off Any Forums schizo

based Spinozachads
youtube.com/watch?v=2p0DuQV_XyY

Well, Polish people also suffered during the Nazi German occupation and were killed by the Germans, not only Jews. Jews kind of monopolized the Holocaust, I'll admit.

What Jews have you been living around? I assume none and that all your "experience" is from Any Forums

>ADL and Israel who have zero interest in helping normal Jews.
Only real thing you've said that isnt you spewing out a narrative implanted in you.

Attached: 1636426642255.png (1454x993, 308.9K)

OP here... I dream of being Jewish, but I will never be a Jew...

Judaism isn’t access to some secret communal treasures. You may gain new friends but your life will be identical

>let me tell you about your relatives
I'm not a nazi nor do I believe Jews are inherently evil or something. I'm simply telling the truth of the situation.
Modern Nazism is a complete meme that only exists because of people like Barbara Specter and George Soros purposefully flooding Europe with immigrants.
I have a lot of personal issues with my extended family that I won't get into here. But bro, how do you expect people to look at Jews when the Jews who are presented to the public are people like Jonathan Greenblatt. Do you really expect people to see pic related and not get the least bit suspicious? Most Americans are taught from birth that Anti-Semitism is the greatest evil in the world, have literally zero inclination towards hatred of Jews, and then they see shit like Barbara Specter calling for millions of immigrants into Europe and that "Jews will be at the forefront of this" how do you expect them to react?

Attached: tim wise.jpg (960x569, 64.97K)

I get you. Was your family somehow strict?

Well, it can get you more famous as an artist, for example. Jews support each other, unlike Poles.

I grew up in an atheist household, I should clarify that most of my ancestry is European Christian, but a significant part of it is Ashkenazi Jewish. My main point is that Jews are their own worst enemy and are caught in a cycle that goes something like
>arrive in new area
>paranoid of gentiles
>harm gentiles to prevent them from harming us
>gentiles win
>pogrom/expulsion
>repeat
it's tragic and the longer it goes on the worse it gets. The problem is Jews have a massive mental block towards breaking this paranoia and cycle and ultimately just end up harming themselves repeatedly. I would continue but this is a pretty emotional subject for me, I recommend the Youtube channel "Brother Augustine". He's a Jewish man who converted to Christianity and talks openly about a lot of this stuff, check out David Cole too. Being Jewish isn't really the nepotistic family where everyone loves and helps each other that Any Forums paints it as.

>unlike Poles
good, stay in your lane and don't try to step out of your bounds

Go ahead, continue.

Is this true that Jews are mentally ill?

It would also give you a higher IQ which you would use to succeed and proudly represent the Jewish race.

Nienawidzę bycia Polakiem

Does the guy in pic rel not understand that 99% of Asians and Africans see him as white?

If it’s anything like America, even if you’re partially Jewish you will be ridiculed by everyone that isn’t Jewish

People were so nasty to kids who were Jewish that didn’t even practice at my school.

Attached: 0591A053-D00C-4BD5-998B-0D821EAD2BBA.jpg (2048x1569, 472.38K)