Aside from the gay shit, is it actually good?

aside from the gay shit, is it actually good?

Attached: 1655588915805.jpg (860x480, 35.34K)

>aside from the gay shit
say what?

i doubt it

there's a gay orgy scene

It's not the worst Pixar film I've ever seen but it's not great either W2H8Y

like 3 minutes of a lesbian couple

Doesn't matter

It was very cool, including the gay shit, after january 6 anything goes.

Attached: harvest5.jpg (2405x756, 1.43M)

Just boring, actually didn't care about the "woke" scene, the kid beside me fell asleep midway throught the movie and was showed more excited for the new minions movie trailer than the lightyear movie.

the gay shit is completely irrelevant, it's just shit

Jay Leno looking muhfugga.

No, it's trash. Just more faggot/tranny/dike groomer shit made by degenerate scum and is best avoided.

It was really fucking annoying that they had Zerg's origin story as a character literally named Trump to really drive home the point, but other than that it's whatever... Like a 5.5/10 probably.

It's a zombie pixar movie. That should be enough of a description.

I was surprised how much even normies didn't like it. Just check IMDB. The ratings are laughably low.

>Zerg's origin story as a character literally named Trump
that's not true is it?

Its just another pixar film

>implying anything nu-Pixar is worth watching

lol

>is it actually good?
it's awful, I honestly believe the gay shit was included to mask how mid the movie is
my toddler nephew enjoyed it tough

>top letterboxd comment

Attached: unknown.png (450x111, 12.55K)

Chris Evan said that he did a gay kiss in a Motion Capture Body Suit for the movie...despite 7 hours of filming, that scene was cut.

what the fuck happened to pixar

Looks incredibly dark and depressing for a kids movie, no sense of fun or adventure. The commercials make it look like it should be rated PG 13, it's like they added that stupid cat because they realized they forgot to add a character for kids