What is best population density for good life

Too low and high is just pure suffering

Attached: population density usa vs europe.png (9592x3456, 1.95M)

California is a lie, better to go by county. Intolerable amount of people in Los Angeles county.

Attached: california compared to uk.jpg (2000x2361, 407.38K)

the planet can't sustain over 1 billion homo, b.

5people/km2 and above is too much.

doesnt even matter. it only dictates the frequency of cities, city density is a different thing. if you are rural then its irrelevant to you.

and all of you still prefer reykjavik.

Attached: Norden_pop_density.gif (700x1012, 122.75K)

Unirocally, Brazil, let the coast to made your cities and let the country to have dense abandonned vegetation with some few country retarded people on it, just to claim that this is yours

We have a range which is nice, though Albuquerque is a little sprawly.

Forgot image.

Attached: New_Mexico_population_map.png (600x600, 87.59K)

The Midwest and PNW are ideal
what regions are like the Midwest and PNW in Europe?

Northwestern Sweden...
Home...

you leave abq and it just emptiness

My aunt has a house in Nevada in the desert and it's absolute kino

can it be too low? i imagine the density of outback australia to be perfect

>can it be too low?
I think so, maybe it fits for someone.

These maps are garbage. 50 people in 1km^2 is a lot. You're lumping bug hives with mongolia.

weather and landscape wise? my best guess is the wheat plains of ukraine for the midwest and ireland for pnw

There's a lot of cool small towns in the north especially, but a lot of the state you can't farm, so outside of the Rio Grande Valley and the mountains, you will have to go long stretches between towns.

Yea NM is a pretty kino state because of our diversity in landscapes and architectural styles. We are pretty much as close to the "old world" as you will get in the states.

oops i meant to write arizona, no idea why i thought nevada, i guess was thinking of vegas
anyway yeah that whole region is amazing. just need everyone in california to suddenly disappear into thin air hahah

You can’t suffer in Nuevomexico. Santa Fe is the hidden jewel of the south west.

Yeah that's about right. 10/10. Pnc is stable but cold and wet. Midwest changes alot is flat and windy. Poland would be like the upper areas, then nordics at very top. Florida is literally insane. Then north east is like Scotland, England, Germany, France, as you go down. Deep south is alot like Italy and yugo by the med. Florida is fucking insane. California is kind of like croatia mixed with Sicily.

I suffer in England. We're as dense as the densest US state, NJ. Only the Netherlands is denser in Europe.

I’d describe you as where old europe meets Native American society but not at the expense of the natives