>have to cope for employment prospects
I fucking hate this country

Attached: 44.png (681x682, 227.24K)

forgot your proxy, pavlos?

>a ping-pong table
wagies btfo

It's summer bruv, I'm on holidays
have to harvest my olives

you WILL ping the pong se- i mean hard working american! soon enough you will own your own company!

Attached: 1631883229275.jpg (948x568, 42.61K)

Thanks women, you ended up being the perfect golem to destroy any kind of hope of workers' benefits. Enjoy your HR office

Just stay there, Archimedes. We don't want you here

yes master-same...i understand! i will obediently follow the words of the billionaires...because after all i will join their ranks one day!

A fucking ping pong table

Who knew uncontrollably doubling the workforce in a few years under the guise of social liberation would cause extreme wage depression

Just go back to the third world pablo

You want me so hard you pay me to stay
Guess I'll tolerate your horrific cuisine, terrible culture and ethnic horrors to send some sweet capital away

america is super indivudalist though
there is no "we"

I would kill you if I saw you. I'd put a slug in my shotgun and aim for your gut.

relax cletus

We unite against outside enemies. Other than that yes. Without outside war we'd kill each other. Always been that way

Your walls still stand tall and unharmed friend, your enemies got through the open gates decades ago and rule over you

I won't relax. I would murder him irl. I have heart problems so I don't give a shit

lay off the meth and dr pepper brother

kys

If I go to the US and start immediately rummaging through the glove box for registration and insurance during a traffic stop will the cop shoot me and claim I 'could have been reaching for a gun'?