In the American public school system all the normal kids are terrorized by the black kids...

In the American public school system all the normal kids are terrorized by the black kids. The black kids attack other students, attack teachers, cause classroom out bursts and other various savage behaviors.
T. went to public school

Attached: thumb_i-said-square-root-not-square-up-tyrone-black-kid-63776129.png (300x296, 47.85K)

This is true. I'm black and I was terrorized too because I got good grades

Nigga gotta get em ready for the streets fr fr

Good
The pinko must pay for all the pain they inflicted on bvlls

Not just whites were victims but Latinos as well. There were the gang member Latinos who would defend themselves but the normal Mexicans were just victims.

Why would you go to public school?

We only had 3 black kids at my school and one of them went to jail, the other two were incels

Im black

Latino is not a fucking ethnicity

Attached: 1661131686750609.webm (576x1024, 2.86M)

just checking if i'm banned

Attached: chudnightmare.png (1619x2341, 367.36K)

ESL moment

>not banned
carry on friends

Attached: chudiusmaximus.png (1920x1291, 383.94K)

>tfw my HS was 99% black

ironically, i had an okay high school experience but it took me an extra 6 months to catch up to everyone else in freshman year of college because the quality of my education in HS was garbage.

if i had to describe my HS experience with black kids is that for every 1 kid who wants to legitimately do well in life, there's like 2 or 3 who want to keep him down. and it's not just those shitty kids, but their non-existent parents as well. if i were a normal black parent in the ghetto i would lose my shit.

it's an infuriating experience for normal black kids and i don't blame them for moving out of their communities and never going back after getting a college education.

99 problems but a bitch ain't one

There's no greater curse than to live among black people. Hell, even black people don't really want to live with other black people.

Wow en México no hay mujeres así de beancas

Omfg lost it hard

Gemmy

I used to beat in niggas in my school

We used to called him micofrone, because of his black power and Echaporã Crioulo

For those that talk spanish, criollo means nigger, not white in portuguese

She looks like dia mirza

The negros in my school were cool dudes. One returned my phone when I left it on the bus

crioulo means a mix of both.

I had a black friend called Felipe, his nickname was CJ of GTA