How likely is it that I, as an American, would be able to get my PhD in Europe...

How likely is it that I, as an American, would be able to get my PhD in Europe? I’m getting my masters degree right now and I think that finishing my education in a foreign country would give me a different perspective in my field and allow me to reinvent myself socially to an extent. I’m white (*nglo/kr*ut) so don’t get your panties in a twist

Attached: 197BB748-E69B-490E-818F-CC77631FDE7B.jpg (700x825, 247.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ulim.md/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are not American and never will be, fuck you.

Here in Sweden, quite low
From what I've seen like 90% of foreign PhD students here are Indian, Chinese or Iranian

>From what I've seen like 90% of foreign PhD students here are Indian, Chinese or Iranian
many such cases. Surprised to see iranian up there but good for them

My supervisor told me theres a shit ton of bloat over there so people come with incredible resumes but aint so bright when they show up

Why tf would you come to Europe, isn't murica better ???

America is better, especially in this realm of science, but I like Europe too and I need to get away from my past. Not a bad past with crime or humiliation or anything. I just want a fresh start and it would be fun to learn a new language

It's not impossible, I guess

>a fucking student thinks he has a past
this gets more hilarious by the second. go fuck yourself, retard.

Any degree from an American institution is gonna be worth like 10xs more

"universities" here will take you with open arms, especially ULIM. ulim.md/

Why are you so hostile for no reason? Seethe all you want buddy I don’t mind

He's jealous he didn't go to college and will be a low earning wagie all his life

everything about you reeks cringe. you're the kind of faggot who likes to listen to himself talk.

Everybody likes to listen to themselves talk you colossal faggot. Everybody. The number one tip for better conversation is to ask questions to let the other party talk. It makes people feel good to say what’s on their mind. If you want to talk about your sissification fantasies I’m sure everybody in the thread would listen

Where ever the fuck you go ill be there raping your cunt bloody and then dismembering you fucking rancid whore

you're a dumb pretentious fuck and you wouldn't fit in no matter where you go, everyone would hate you and make fun of you behind your back because you're a fucking idiot.

Everyone in this thread is capable of overpowering you and fucking out your eyeballs until your father refuses to fuck his favorite concubine any longer, you should be more respectful, whore

ahaha what is going on in this thread

The bleeding cunt whore abandoned her thread before giving me her address

This