Which country has the whitest white people?

Which country has the whitest white people?

Attached: qt184.jpg (1200x800, 617.91K)

DR CONGO

Argentina, South Brazil and Korea

Probably Iceland or Færøerne.

Sweden

Sussex and Essex

Korea

What they mean by this

Norse is the answer

Niggers

The natives of Ireland look porcelain white, looks like they've covered themselves in powder.

However, they have so much immigration, so it would probably be somewhere like Estonia or Belarus, that doesn't get international immigration.

haha that's literally me

Argentina hands down

>t. Potatoe mcnigger

Japan.

Argentina, probably

México

me, and only me

Daily reminder that those are the same people who's 1/4 of the population you murdered in WW2, on the basis of being somehow ''sub-human''.

Germs are truly repulsive.

if we're talking about the whiteness of the skin, ii think the irish first, then the english and the scandinavians, and after that probably the baltics

if we're talking about the race, then the english and only english according to the latest most exclusive (copyrighted) version of whiteness that americans and australians are still so fond of

Irish are the most fair-skinned people in the world

Oh my god. Genetically engineered for it

The males are subhuman, the women are ok

>tfw could easily buy 3 apartments in Belarus but can't really profit from it as renting them would give miserable profits

I don't know how to make money at all

Attached: 1577976777025.jpg (400x400, 20.17K)

>whitest white people
He has been summoned.

Attached: bbc1.jpg (640x428, 36.03K)

i've never met anyone that white in my life, what are they even like? do they feel superior to others? if hitler won, would we all look like this?

Nah, English people aren't that white. I am English and people from Ireland and Scandinavia look like fucking ghosts to me.

they are just women.
No matter their skin or hair color, they all act the same and share the same mannerisms.