Would it be possible to return to monke in your cunt? I fucking hate technology

Would it be possible to return to monke in your cunt? I fucking hate technology.

Attached: 1636351444229.png (640x738, 497.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2v4OxpaEYRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No; even if WWIII happens and we get nuked, we'll probably just go back to being farmers.

Except nobody today even knows how to farm so

>tf
>Absolutely abhorrent post

Colour mr. surprised

You literally live in the most easy peasy era thanks to techonology
Stop complaining

>so
So... What? Finish your dumbass thought you fucking faggot or leave this word out of your sentence next time.

farming isn't hard though

least irritable american

It's the least physically demanding era but we didn't evolve for the psychological stresses of modern life. It makes me want to kms if I can't escape it somehow.

Patagonia region, Andes mountain chains, some pockets of Jungle in the north. Argentina is a great country to go back to monke

Sorry bro, but that really rubs me the wrong way.

Yes, there is common brazilians that live in Amazon, that aren't indians, but that survive geting fishes, are the ribeirinhos, they returned to monke

Example of ribeirinho girls:
youtu.be/2v4OxpaEYRA

Based

We cannot return to monkey, since we didn't advance past it.

Visit the projects

If that is really what you want there's really nothing stopping you from just squatting in any of our numerous giant state/national forests. You'll probably die pretty quickly though.

It's possible anywhere, just do like Heidi's grandpa

Yeah. I live in West Virginia. I pity the Dutch. Trapped in a giant walkable country with no wilderness

No maybe at most villages near an oasis

have you seen chaz