Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: what-we-do-in-the-shadows-tv-series_hag7.jpg (800x800, 147.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A72Sg-vb7ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't watched it but I imagine it's a bunch of unfunny people being carried by Matt berry

I liked the first two seasons but couldn't even finish the third

Bald guy is great, but pretty much

The woman is actually pretty funny.

more like what we do in the SOIdows!

First two seasons were great, third felt like it had run out of steam

Original movie was better, but Matt Berry enhances anything

Third season was trash. The previews for the fourth season indicate the fourth season will be even worse than the third.

I love Matt Berry and he was the main reason I watched it, but his performance in the third season felt phoned in

Do we have a release date yet?

June, 12.

imagine being Matt going from S2 to S3, I feel bad for him although he's probably getting paid well

Damn, i feel like S03 was just less than 6 months ago. Those fuckers work quick.

youtube.com/watch?v=A72Sg-vb7ck

The line about sandwich and virgins was the best and it was never able to top it.

Nandor is stylin' with that get up. /fa/ as fuck.

We need to bring capes back.

>This character is funny because they are unfunny
This joke never works, so why do they try it at least 2 times?

Same here.
That episode with Mark Hamill is a fucking 10/10

Anybody who claims to have finished (let alone enjoyed) season 3 is trying to sell you something.

The problem is that every character is a sexual deviant. It should have just been Matt Berry's thing. It's not as funny when every single character is constantly making sex jokes.

s3 was bad

First two seasons were

I watched the entirety of it out of respect for Matt Berry. The cast is decent but the script has really gone down the drain. At least we got Jackie Daytona.

I enjoyed watching it with my gf :3

I'm happy for you

Attached: reaction 1.jpg (297x297, 11.39K)

It's not as good as how it started, but we lack "good" half-hour comedy shows nowadays, so i keep on watching and have a few chuckles each episodes.