Be honest, the vast amount of guys over 6 foot you see are white

Be honest, the vast amount of guys over 6 foot you see are white

Attached: Bögballen.jpg (810x758, 75.41K)

There are some tall Koreans. NGL I feel mogged by them as a 5'11" white guy.

...Said no white guy ever

I would say the only races of men I see here they actually MOG white people physically are

Blacks ( carribean/west African as opposed to east african)
Specific middle eastern nationalities like Lebanese guys can sometimes do it

Other than that I would say the average white guy here is bigger and more muscular

That's because of the famines and colonization whitoids did to other races

My cousin also claims there to be. I don't believe him

When they eat like white people they grow big.

not OP, but the only people i ever see that even come close to swedes height is ethiopian/east african guys who grew up here and ate a good diet, they are usually atleast around the same height as swedish guys, but all very skinny. We are more bulky

Yeah but like I told him I've seen what passes for a can of coke there, so tiny

Unironically there's a ton of paki/punjabi dudes born here that end up as tall as white guys. They're more muscular though bc I guess they have a more macho culture and gymmaxx religiously

>east african
Ok but what about South Sudan

its mostly african migrants from nigeria and somalia who i see being over 6 foot
the white people who come here are the same height as me (175 cm). then again the white people who come here are the lowest of the low so that explains their height

Attached: 1591376553782.jpg (1000x1105, 480.58K)

Why does he love the banana so much??

Attached: putinmonkey.gif (499x499, 125.68K)

Well no shit when the Nordic countries and Netherlands have the highest average height

Somalis here are never tall and jacked its really weird

The average Sikh guy I've seen just looks like a standard guy. There is a ton of basketball and soccer players coming out of Brampton recently but none of them are brown they are all Jamaican guys

Attached: 1659103366926206.png (496x635, 595.97K)

Wow based. Should do it again tb h.

Korean hands typed this.

why are Thai short then?

Based and keyed. Other races should colonise Europeans as payback.

What should have I done to become taller when it was possible? I need to know for next time

Andrew tate is 1.90 and hes a gypsy.

Drink milk milk eat more food. I have okay height but I'm taller than my brother but I ate alot more growing up. (Lots of eggs, chicken , tuna) I ate alot of corn flakes growing up which is shit obviously but I was drinking alot of milk with
it consequently
Purely anecdotal but ehh

So what I'm 1.86 and I was and am a lanky mf.
It's just genes and hormones.

I am 6"1 but what really gets me is that some cunt's wypipo are almost as tall as me on *average*

>african migrants
>philippines
is there literally anywhere on the world where they haven't invaded?

Idk man was just answering the question. If you already know the answer then don't ask