We really got under his skin huh?

we really got under his skin huh?

Attached: th-1907066881.jpg (474x631, 42.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOERTHut744
youtube.com/watch?v=VTuqoxOutU4
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZEVleYGLDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fat, disgusting jew

Yeah, I'm sure Any Forums is what he's all thinking about while cashing in his monthly checks from Disney and Sony.

Kike

i think he got under the redpilled incels on heres skin because your obsessed. put his name in the thread title so i can filter next time

Hope Franko jumps him at a red carpet event some day.

stop making these threads Seth

He still imagines he’s still an edgy teen and is mad that Any Forums constantly clowns on him.

he made 5 references to Any Forums
dilate

He is really good in Steve Jobs (2015) I'm sorry his dramatic talents don't shine more brightly. With a great script, he really did Woz justice in that movie.

how was that movie?

you seem upset faggot

how many threads have been made about this cunt? youre obsessed. name next time so i can filter. hidden.

can you elaborate them for me, not really interested in watching the latest season or the last. thanks

oscar bait shite
steve jobs is a false prophet

Yup

youtube.com/watch?v=cOERTHut744
youtube.com/watch?v=VTuqoxOutU4

seethe your ass off Seth, you mentioned this place 4 times already in your show, rent free kike faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZEVleYGLDo

Seethe Seth you cocksucker LMAO

ok kike

>i think he got under the redpilled incels on heres skin because your obsessed. put his name in the thread title so i can filter next time

Attached: 1655571197243.png (925x900, 718.45K)

When you have everything and have people tell you how awesome you are all the time you tend to focus on the peons that despise you.

>how many threads have been made about this cunt? youre obsessed. name next time so i can filter. hidden.

Attached: 1655562921371.png (792x691, 298.88K)

I have a feeling he read my posts about finding out where he lives and doing things to him....and he's a bit unnerved. That's right Seth you cocksucking kike bitch, I wasn't kidding I'm going to find where exactly you live, skin you and whatever faggot was sticking his dick in your blown out asshole when I came upon you and leave you to bleed out. I know you're reading this.

Holy Reddit

Attached: goback.png (1222x1472, 1.77M)