Is "Sharting" a uniquley American problem?

Is "Sharting" a uniquley American problem? The word Sharting is itself American, can't think of what we'd call it here.

Attached: 9a5046e4ae98a55ee38467820a2e6559--walmart-shoppers-walmart-people.jpg (563x352, 40.73K)

Why do they do that

sometimes a nigga gotta fart
sometimes a nigga gets tricked

Brits can't shart because they haven't eaten in two weeks

>Finnish banter

Try eating foot long subway in one sitting
Try eating kfc bucket as daily dinner
Try eating McDonald’s large meal with 20pc mcnuggets and mcflurry

Why would any sane person do that to themselves?

To prove themselves to the tribe

They eat unironically ridiculous amounts of fat. I kinda "experimented" checking out how someone gets to that point. And it is all about "drinking" all that oil in a sardine can, and even then it wasn't "out of control", so you probably have to do more than that. Probably something around 50-100g of butter + 30g of oil a day. It is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: iovo40r3wnh91.jpg (469x654, 37.85K)

sharting is truly an american tradition that goes beyond race, ideology or creed

not sure if the stiff upper lip british way comes into play, but ive never seen an instance of sharting and we have the same calibre of mongoloids also eating vast amounts from the same fast food chains. makes yuh think dunnit

it's not fast food that does this, it's frozen meals from the supermarket. after i quit frozen pizza my stool quality has improved twentyfold.

pizza is a really common meal here. my point is we eat the same food but only USA is a country of sharters

Do Americans have irritable bowel syndrome as often as the Japanese?

I sharted myself once. Made a thread about it, and got banned...

Attached: 1660936540485066~2.png (1106x999, 484.42K)

my condolences

That was literal shitposting

It's a real issue, idk why Any Forums finds it so funny.
We need more donations from bowel-privileged countries to research the cause of this issue.

You eat shit food

It ain't right for a person to walk around like that. It has to be some kind of nationwide diet-induced IBS.

The French do this as well. There was this French marathon runner who had shit dripping down his leg all marathon. He literally had a trail of shit left all over the city. At least weren't not that bad