AMBIORIX VGH

OUR HERO WHO SLAUGHTERED THOUSANDS IF NOT BILLIONS OF FILTHY ROMAN SCUM.
the rich elite here hate him

Attached: Ambiorix.jpg (675x900, 124.27K)

whats with gaulish and all those anime-tier name with a lot of -ix -ex -zax

Sounds very fantasy like, why did romans had to ruin it?

>why did romans had to ruin it?
They were jealous of our secret potion

Attached: Druide.jpg (302x288, 35.53K)

Italy should pay reparations to Britain, Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Hungary, Montenegro, Bosnia, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Malta, Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco for the conquest.

VGHH REX PELAGIUS...
GET RID OF THE MOORS

Attached: 1661181088438.jpg (685x1003, 366.19K)

hello sir I also celtic from galatia full suppart saar
asiatic vespers best day of my life

Romans were literally worse than nazis

Most Gaulish names were a compound of two words, just like most Germanic names. Rix was Gaulish for "king" (like Rex in Latin), and it was a common second element in Gaulish names.

french niggas still use those kind weird ass X

Nice

-rix means king
Ver (over) cingeto (warrior) rix (king)
ie High King of Warriors

No

I used to be a Gaulish weeb as a kid and you have no idea how much I simped over that nigha

I mean he was kinda based for resisting romonkeys
his only shortcoming wasn't really his, it was the fact that the gauls united too late

Every man a king...
We live in the wrong timeline

Also areas settled by these countries such as Canada and America, since Canadians are mostly descended from peoples the Romans settler-colonialized :/

This is so sad

He also went up against a better army led by 3 of the best Roman commanders of all time

How was the x pronounced? Silent like french today or ”eks/iks”?

the latter, ɹJks

ITALY IS NOT ROME
T
A
L
Y

I
S

N
O
T

R
O
M
E

In terms of the pronunciation, no one seems to have mentioned how Vercingetorix’s name would classically be pronounced with a soft V, more like an English W or U