How do yurop cope with energy bills

how do yurop cope with energy bills

Attached: image_2022-08-22_203758259.png (2776x1504, 88.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MohffU04vgA
reuters.com/world/german-dependence-china-growing-tremendous-pace-iw-2022-08-19/?utm_source=reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you cope being poor muslim and irrelevant ?

N*ggerlands:
1) huge share of the country have been using government subsidies to install tripple layered glass, solar panels and a heat pump which effectively earns them money
2) another share is just coping and sees half their expendable income vaporize
3) there is a third group which is lowering their monthly energy fee (you pay a monthly amount and at the end of the year the true bill is presented here). They probably are planning on defaulting or simply not paying.

>have perfectly reliable nuclear reactors
>never a failure like Chernobyl or Fukushima
>never unreliable like the French reactors now
>still shut them down due to nothing but hysteria
I hate green faggots so much.

Attached: L05071345.jpg (1498x1000, 237.44K)

Eurobros, pls explain, is it real numbers or just Any Forums-level joke? Hardly believable, for me it's about 27 euro.

Holy shit did we fuck them over too hard?

Attached: 1661001345703231.png (467x467, 332.21K)

If you have a variable contract (they no longer give out fixed ones) you will have your energy cost quadrupled.

They rich, they can afford it

27 euros like your salary ?

but free healthcare and free tuition.

Private clinics are popping up all across the continent

For me, electricity costs went up from about $50/mo to $100/mo.
I make €2500/mo after taxes and have a ton of benefits so annoying but not horrible. Going to get solar panels soon, they return rates right now are insane.

Waiting lists and cost of installation is also quite something.

>27 euro
That's a lot, i pay 14 usd per month.

>$100/mo
Jesus, how did you managed to lose a war you don't even participate?

>That's a lot, i pay 14 usd per month
27 for omegawhat (according to op pic) - it's like 5-6 month for me. Month price is almost free

Real numbers
My gas bill went from 7 cents per kwH to 12 cents plus 2.4 cents extra gas tax
So it essentially more than doubled

how many loaves of bread do you get for making these posts

It was 40 Euros for my small house in July. Obviously cheaper in the summer but I have had the AC running a few times

Waiting time was 3 months, total installation cost of more than enough panels + battery was 10k.

shut up, you are literally cope because of chili price increase per kilos

I have to add that I did get subsidization from the government for part of the bill, because last winter was so expensive those who reached a certain amount of kWh got subsidization

Could ask you the same question.

>paying an extra €50 a month in a two person household is losing a war

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-10 114836.jpg (1215x895, 94.37K)

We won't.

UK is already expecting 1million+ dead this winter

youtube.com/watch?v=MohffU04vgA

We embrace being 3rd world to own the Russibs

Just shovel the shit to China

reuters.com/world/german-dependence-china-growing-tremendous-pace-iw-2022-08-19/?utm_source=reddit.com

Doing fine since I don't live in the southern parts.

Attached: 1661177998786.jpg (2040x2693, 1.04M)

At least 5 million Brits will freeze to death in the coldest days of this winter (5c average)

Since the UK is just a copy of the Netherlands I also assume that despite being a big producer of natural gas your country is completely failing at utilizing this and has among the worst energy prices in the world, is that correct?

We were always living in shit with high inflation, at lease since 2014, so current situation doesn't feel tremendously bad (just got your salary increased every year, duh). Ofc I can't say it's nothing, but at least it reasonable. But look at youself, you suffer for nothing.

thats a cute anime girl

We suffer because el monke decided to involve us in his murder suicide pact of Europe and Russia for the enrichment of the US and China. Sanctions or no sanctions, an energy shortage was already on the way and there was no way Europe was going to keep buying Russian gas after this. Nor that a war in Europe wasn't going to cause economic damage to Europe.

>britbongs freeze over in 4° celsius
>5 milion expect to die
are anglos really this weak?

installing solar panels as we speak

She is and I like her.

Attached: 1661178515109.jpg (966x1275, 689.59K)

Where's Poland

Attached: 1850.png (806x468, 199.85K)