Penis in popcorn

Is this an actual thing?

Attached: c6db2c6e-bfa5-4313-9d17-9fc52e81f6ad_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 19.27K)

no because you'd make a mess trying to make a whole big enough for your dick and also when your pull your dig out jizzy popcorn would fall all over your lap

Yes I do this all the time

you can just pull it out without the bucket, no-one will stop you they have better things to do or too scared and the cctv guy enjoys it

same, my gf and i call it penis poppin

Why would you waste 20 dollars of popcorn

I'm too scared of popcorn getting into my pee hole

Yes

Every time I take a new girl to watch some movie we end up masturbating each other. I will probably stop doing that when I turn 30 or so but the memories will remain.

never did that but I like to put popcorn in my penis

You’d have to bring in the bucket ahead of time and game the concessions stand for a free refill for this to actually work

I took a poo in a popcorn bucket during lotr

the cinema wasn't full, but I wonder if there is a security tape somewhere

theres no security cameras in the actual theatres

are you guys retarded?

source - managed a theatre

remember that one scene in Joe Dirt 2 when that guy's whole family jacked him off when he tried this trick?

I do this every time I watch a movie. At home. By myself.

My friend said he used to do this with tinder dates. Guess he has a huge cock so that probably helps

i burned my glans doing this like a year ago and it still hasnt recovered full sensation so be careful

>masturbating each other

people think cinemas are dark but that's only because the lights are in front of them rather than behind or above. the audience is lit up by the screen and people in the projection room can see every filthy sinful thing you are doing

Attached: pepe32.png (1024x937, 834.31K)

time to take hormones and become the little girl

>he doesn't butter his baster for the aftershow snack