Kanabis?

kanabis?

Attached: 1476441127666.png (763x481, 56.9K)

I never smoked or even smelt weed

I never smoked but I smelt weed

here fren, take a dab

Attached: rig.jpg (1316x989, 320.96K)

In crate you can buy weed in the store without thc

>tfw lost my pipe and have to toke out of the bottle again
life isnt fair bros

Attached: 1.jpg (2425x3240, 1.45M)

This looks complicated

I've been given free CBD weed from two different shops (1G + 2G, the 1G is 24% CBD white widow and the 2G smells much much better and fresh for some reason and it says it is 32% CBD and I don't know the strain, it's called something like "Greek series"

dont heat up aluminium foil or plastic ever
that shit will give you cancer quicker than cigarettes ever will
just hollow out a carrot or apple and smoke out of that instead

DUDEEEEEE WEEEEED WE'RE LITERALLY ON A FLYING ROCK BROOOOOOO

That's nearly impossible if you really live in Israel

>That's nearly impossible if you really live in Israel
maybe I smelled it but I haven't noticed what it is, now that I think about it, what does smoked weed even smell like

been there
try to get a small glass bong or pipe as soon as possible
plastic bongs aren't worth it no matter the size
the best bongs in my opinion are 20cm oil+herb bongs like mine or 30cm ice bongs that you can put ice cubes inside but they aren't oil bongs

it smells like certain kinds of beer but very strong
it has a really distinct smell, it's not like tobacco

Then I probably never smelled it, I think I would remember something that distinct.

Hey are you the pregabalin greekbro?

also THC is the one that makes you feel high not CBD and the CBD weed you are talking about has 0.2% THC or less so it doesn't make you feel high and if you feel high then it's a placebo effect

i am planning on switching to rolls again
is it even worth it because the quality of ocb here is garbage

Attached: 2.jpg (2425x3240, 1.24M)

The smell is absolutely foul, it causes a deep rage in me especially while driving

fucking hate potheads and their brain damage plant

yeah I don't take pregabalin anymore, I stopped taking it everyday 2-3 months ago and I only took 750mg once like two weeks ago since that time and I don't have more and I don't plan to buy any time soon but if I want I can because of that loop hole which doesn't require a prescription kek

Yeah taking it every day sucks, the withdrawal I get after just one week of daily use is not nice. Also the tolerance goes up so fast, after just a couple of days I have to double the dosage. But it's a hella nice drug. I wish i could get it legally too.

idk just don't smoke out of a plastic bottle or any kind of aluminium