I find them fascinating

i find them fascinating

Attached: ger.jpg (474x446, 21.74K)

soulless autism HQ

Horrible map kys

Why?

My ancestor :)

Attached: frog_frens.jpg (1387x702, 79.63K)

Finns aren't celts

uk and ireland are the very definition of soul except southern england

Germanic people brought you civilization.

Its a map of native German language speakers by race. Hence Scotland and Ireland are light brown because they speak it natively but not racially.

Remove Denmark we are not germanic

>dark brown: suffering
>light brown: suffering but with a bit more sovl

you seem to have struggled a lot to make yourselves a place in the world

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x474, 19.14K)

based
danes are gods

When you look past the larp, Scottish are basically as much native English speakers as the English

Yes. Rome did use Swedes foot soldiers for its power.

thank you

>they speak it natively but not racially.
lowland scots are germanic though. at least as germanic as the english are.

The founding of the Scottish race was not in English but Gaelic hence English is not the racial language otherwise no race has a language truly.

Rome did not invented any civilization, it wasn't the fist nor the last, just a proxy of older ones.

Please stop using terms you do not understand.
The only part of the Lowlands that could be described as racially German would be the borders and for the past 900 years people there have called themselves Scots not English changing their ethnicity totally.

cope

>Lowland Scots people, also called Lowland Scottish people, Lowland Scots, or Lowlanders, are an ethnic group native to Scotland, many of whom who speak the Scots language, a West Germanic language, and share a common history, culture and ancestry. As an ethnicity, they diverged from largely the same ancestors as those of modern English people native to Northern England.

>Lowlanders largely descend from two main historical population groups – the West Germanic tribes who migrated to the southeastern part of Britain following the withdrawal of the Romans (Angles, Saxons and Jutes), and the part-Romanised Celtic Britons already settled there.[4] They emerged largely from the Angles, who subdued the neighbouring Celtic-speaking Cumbrians into an Anglo-Saxon kingdom, and settled the Scottish Lowlands. Later, the Anglian Kingdom of Northumbria was divided, with its northern lands and Germanic-speaking peoples becoming a part of Medieval Scotland.

i find you cuck

Roman Catholicism brought civilization to Northern Europe. When Swedes came here they had no civilization unlike the Germans who had been Christian for longer. We hardly know anything about what happened when the Swedes came here because nobody documented it. We however do know basically everything about what happened in the Baltics and Estonia when they were converted because they were converted by Germans who were already civilized.

>argensimian seething about italians
did a shitalian fugg your mum or sumfin?

>the West Germanic tribes who migrated to the southeastern part of Britain following the withdrawal of the Romans (
Well no. Those tribes only conquered the Borders and Lothian and were subsequently conquered by the Scots in the 900s so why would the Scottish conquers leave no genetic trace but the Angles would? So anyway that leaves 2/3 of the Lowlands free from any Angle settlement anyway.
So once more braindead Saxons totally fail to understand anything historical.

>Roman Catholicism
So... a proxy for a jewish semitic cult from the levant?
Why yes, in fact, a proxy for older civilizations.
Rome is not the first not the last not the inventor of any civilization, the only reason we talk about rome and not, idk, the levant, is just because it is the one germanics decided that was interesting enough to keep as larp, you could be as well be recalling egyptians

Don't mix us up with continentals.

Finland is the only country here I find truly fascinating. I watch a Finnish live streamer who does nothing but drink alcohol naked in his house and gets tons of donations from viewers.

When did I claim any of that? You should unironically kill yourself you fucking jungle ape.

is that a map of scat fetishists?

Why?

Attached: 1661170935065.png (1194x1690, 1.39M)

>italians
I never mentioned those mutts though

Yes. Orange is non scat countries. Brown is scat, grey is super scat.

He probably got his citizenship request denied

>coping this hard
please stop. the lowlands, especially the eastern lowlands all the way up the edinburgh are basically the same genetically to england. this is also where most of your population lives. you are celto germanics.

Attached: main-qimg-9979d743e2cfa4e85cdd42bd6e0f354e.jpg (1908x1146, 523.62K)

>painted in shit colors
kek seeth

>citizenship
??? I have nothing to do with italian orcs though

>lowlands
That is known as the South East not the Lowlands. Please at least try if you're going to troll.
All that map shows is that people in certain areas cluster together, unsurprisingly.
And the map of Dalriada is laughable.

orange is diarrhea scat

>still coping.
you're a germanic celto rapebaby user, just like me. this is why scots are just as fuck ugly as the english are.

Oh yeah i remember that you are a Peruvian indio

You are both homeless niggas calling each other broke

The peoples of Britain are Bell Beakers larping as Celt/Germanic, all of your bickering about being pure Gaels/Saxons is like how Turks pretend they’re 100% pure descendants of Seljuk and 100% not buckbroken Anatolian Greeks

xP

Attached: 89004f7d7c53d6ece9b43c1bc55988e6.png (584x768, 168.12K)

i like germans because i liked SNK

Objectively the best countries on earth