Psychological study

How does this letter make you feel?

Attached: Letter Z.jpg (1600x900, 313.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XOAiHsFVvtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really triggered!!

Gangnam style

youtu.be/XOAiHsFVvtw

I don't understand the PR approach. First they make it illegal to talk about the conflict, they heavily censor details and shit. Then they encourage people to support the conflict and choose a niche reference to military detail as their logo?

Like do they want a public war or do they want to supress talks about it? I don't get it

like it's missing a horizontal line struck through the diagonal one >:(

I love that letter, especially since february.
Its the symbol of freedom.

Pretty good

Attached: 1660367346083.jpg (800x450, 28.34K)

Explain
It wasn't illegal to talk about it. It was illegal to publicly critize it and call it a war.

>it's not illegal to talk about it, you just can't have your own opinions or use the proper name
lol

good.
I can trigger Americans all day long by pronouncing it "zed"

go ahead and talk about "war" but call it "special military operation" and support it in YOUR country, surely nothing will happen to you because you've got freedoms

It makes me think of how much propaganda is literally a meme. I vividly remember the Z circus troupe convoy being a meme on this website before russian propaganda co-opted it. It's interesting on a meta level to me. As far as emotions go, seeing a subhuman namefag virgin faggot with my flag is much more infuriating to me than Z

Zorro is based

Zesty

Death to America
Death to NATO
Death to the EU
Z

Attached: 1657848089547.jpg (1240x827, 126.91K)

>Pierre shilling for anglos
Oof, what happened?

Still wondering why they chose a latin letter instead of a cyrillic.

I can't help but associate the Z with messiness and failure. Some of the vehicles it was painted on were embarrassingly pathetic. I even saw some white vehicles with a barely visible white Z on it because apparently Russians really are that stupid. It's so weird they wanted Nazi-tier symbology for their invasion

angl*s > burgers
simple as.

Cringe and annoing
That's funny they tried to explain why they use the latin letter, but that was cringe too.

Attached: изображение_2022-08-22_190843787.png (1280x1978, 2.03M)

The problem is that you are a faggot.

Ok, nigga. And?

depending on context

Attached: eradicated_goblins.png (644x338, 282.97K)