Are landlords really like this on the west is it yet another meme?

Are landlords really like this on the west is it yet another meme?

Attached: landlord salivating over opportunity to raise rates.webm (1280x718, 2.69M)

we aim to maximize profit.

yes
mao was right

>Capitalism

I'm sure it's a paradise in Sudan
Motherfucker, your country is ruled by oligarchs, it makes America look egalitarian

Do you consider a comparison to our situation an okay one? America should strive for something greater, were one of the worst countries in the world

Attached: matthew chase evict the downtrodden and weak.webm (1280x718, 2.35M)

just pay the rent, rentoid

Is he unironically telling people to evict cancer patients?

Landlords have been doing that since forever

If you don't want to pay rent and have a landlord then just buy a house

this is why you need flyable cities
ability to get to work fast regardless of local roads and traffic means housing flexibility means more competition in the market. you can live in a cheap comfy town and get to work 50km away in a dense city in half an hour

Attached: 1660856574335.jpg (1400x1000, 974.2K)

This but 100% unironically

muslims ruined this concept forever

That's fine until folks like this move (fly?) nearby you

Attached: 1659771430354.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

These people add absolutely nothing and take about the biggest possible chunk out of people's incomes to the point I start to wonder whether it's damaging to the economy as a whole.

Doesn't matter though since nearly everyone in power here also owns properties

Apartments are like any other resource. If it was highly profitable and in high demand more people would want to be landlords and more buildings would be built. But we have a shortage of rental units and that doesn't make sense

Landlords will be the first up against the wall when the revolution comes

How about just let workers to remote work?

Landlords don't order buildings to be build. They buy existing properties from people who used to live there using mortgages for businesses and rent them out with profits to those seeking a roof over their heads.

That doesn't refute anything of what I said

Notice how they're all boomers, absolute scum.

It does, there's no correlation between the desire to become a landlord and the amount of new buildings being build

my landlady is a 24 year old lesbian

Yes there is, if it was highly profitable companies would build more apartments but the trend has been the opposite

Mine is a boomer who doesnt allow pets because they dirty up the place or something, kinda stupid considering im the one taking care of the pet, not her. Fucking control freaks