Why did Jeremy Irons agree to star in Lolita

Why did Jeremy Irons agree to star in Lolita

Attached: 49A10BF9-1054-443C-B7D1-2FA5E9367DD8.jpg (1280x720, 87.29K)

He was really really worried that people would think he's a furry after playing Scar in the Lion King. So he rushed into a live-action romance staring human characters to save his reputation. It worked didn't it. No one says that he's a furry.

>Since actress Dominique Swain was only 15 at the time of filming, a pillow had to be placed between her and Jeremy Irons' lap during all their scenes together.

Who wouldn't?

Wait there's a Lolita movie? Why? None of the verbal wit would translate over

so, a 3-way then.

Attached: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a7d95d1c970b-pi-3512169328.jpg (3000x2000, 1.12M)

>reports from the set indicate that Dominique would remove the pillow and tease Jeremy irons after shooting the scenes. They also spent a co considerable amount of time together in irons trailer playing snap

Didn’t know Irons liked snap

He apparently doesn't but Dominique didn't know any other card game at the time

He likes being naked and playing perverted creeps for some reason.

>None of the verbal wit would translate over
and it doesn't

>Why did Jeremy Irons agree to star in Lolita
I haven't seen the movie but it's obviously a role that he is extremely well suited for. Just because of his looks, voice and accent. His reading for the audiobook version of the novel is excellent.

>Wait there's a Lolita movie? Why?
There's two. Nothing that makes Lolita good as a novel translates to the screen. It's pointless to adapt.

he almost didn't because he feared it would give him a reputation and ruin his career. in fact i think he declined the role once but later on accepted. director talked him over to do it or something.

Do you think Jeremy Irons had a boner?

Attached: B9JCD1655550775.png (707x922, 513.85K)

Hard to get a boner if there's 50 film crew starring at you. Trust me I tried it once

POST FUCKING WEBMS YOU FUCKING TEASING US WITH THREAD HERE A SINGLE IMAGE IS NOT ENOUGH WE NEED TO FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: E2FRJ3QXMAMhmhR.jpg (501x421, 18.05K)

How does a pillow change anything

Coomer user, we're discussing serious movie adaptations of classic literature here.

Attached: dolores.webm (640x359, 2.37M)

As an actor he's probably more concentrating on his performance in relation to the camera. You arnt really feelings the emotions as oppose to presenting them but it has been known.

keeping it from slipping in

that is a strange line. HAD to have one? why?