Pronouns: was/were

What is his actual endgame?

Attached: Screenshot_1249.png (929x775, 883.99K)

>fans demand scrapping of movie
>15 people on twitter with a few hundt updoots
Why do they always do this? Would be funny if it happens though.

why do blog journos always have those ridiculous names?

Tranny groomers on suicide cope watch

Attached: eg4uubvxckx81.jpg (736x736, 39.77K)

Because no one would click if they put the truth in the headline

Attached: FVfTr-hUUAAyppL.png (765x401, 8.04K)

I always thought it would be fun to raise the ranks, become the biggest, most popular actor ever; and star in the biggest, most hyped movie ever, and then the day before it's due to be released just go on the biggest, racist, most offensive tirade ever, and basically force the studio to pull this movie they spent half a billion dollars on.

Attached: 1639574283444.jpg (500x500, 104.05K)

You'd be sued in to oblivion but would be the hero we need. Unless you were a woman, then you can say it was a mental health episode and be forgiven.

nah. you're just as disposable.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCE
LISTEN TO ME NOW

>Them
He may be a violent sex pest but for heavens sake you have to respect pronouns

They're 'correcting' interview quotes too.

Was just about to mention that

Is this pronouns dilema supported by science and not just a personality and mental thing?

Do other species in the planet have gender dysphoria?
I don't expect Any Forums to give me good answers so whatever.

Only good part of BvS

>they can't arrest what they can't catch...

Considering the boy he supposedly recently molested is also non-binary I would believe these subhumans actually speak like this in real life

Attached: 1655398329289.png (1500x860, 117.32K)

Iirc female chimps doing behaviours that have otherwise solely been seen in male chimps, has occasionally been documented in the wild

It sounds so fucking draining having to live this way and attacking your "allies" for wrongthink too.

>copying the powerful member of the species to see if they can get the same benefits
Not that bizarre to be honest

This, major studios make everyone involved in a production sign contracts that stipulate exactly what behaviour is forbidden, especially Disney. You’d 100% get sued into oblivion

The entire saga has just been the left eating itself so it's really fun to watch
Also makes it so I genuinely don't care who wins