What makes you do this face in your country?

What makes you do this face in your country?

Attached: dugin shock.jpg (335x314, 14.5K)

lose a world final against germany

Taking a shit after spicy Korean ramen

Shopping during rush hour.

unironically feminism

Winning two wars against Germany with minimal losses

Have some respect, his daughter died

When yuros don't believe that we're behind it all and blame Russia.

When i see the USD go over 1:1 with the Euro.

When people think America will honor article 5.

Attached: 1661104165174041.png (467x467, 332.21K)

We won WW2 though, along with the Soviets. You lost it because it cost you your empire and your power (cemented at Suez).

Arguably Germany won more than you since they are better off now than they would have been under the extremely punitive treaty of Versailles.

>We won WW2 though, along with the Soviets. You lost it because it cost you your empire and your power (cemented at Suez).
>Arguably Germany won more than you since they are better off now than they would have been under the extremely punitive treaty of Versailles.

Attached: 4238974927492.jpg (427x400, 24.81K)

How's that a reddit opinion?

Terrible bait. You should be ashamed

When I see amerifat tourist passing me by and I missed to knock it out

>getting yourself replaced by turks in your own lands is winning

i heard it was an adviser i didn't know it was dugin

well maybe this is a lesson for conspiracy nutcases

brownentinians always thinking about that shit that doesn't affect you personally in any way, why doesn't your country's inflation worry you more? max weber was right, wealth and prosperity start with a country's way of thinking and living

"you support Ukraine for whatever reason? ugh, you're such a fucking sheep watching *name of a media*, here, read russian propaganda instead of western propaganda, you will see the Truth!"

Normies actually believe this while sperging about muh democracy and muh freedom

slightly better than getting replaced by pakis that go around raping the few british daughters that are left

Taking a look at my financial situation

A weekend of binge spending on hookers and booze

>>We won WW2 though, along with the Soviets

The Soviets fucked up Berlin and the Bundestag, unconditional surrender you Nazi revisionist

Attached: AE83EDBF-0DF4-4FD4-A9B2-60F1E0F50DEF.jpg (679x376, 51.82K)

when I wake up and realize I have to go to work

S

I am American
We made Germany take Turkish guest workers forever changing the demographics of Europe with the stroke of a pen
By comparison Europeans and the ottoman empire fought incredibly long bloody wars to try and accomplish a fraction of that.

>nooooooo you should absolutely respect him
>yes he is a fascist who supports bombing others but you absolutely can't bomb him and his family and you can't be happy when it happens, that's IMMORAL
fuck off moralfag