Why aren't they fighting against the government for their freedom and their wellness?

Why aren't they fighting against the government for their freedom and their wellness?

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.49K)

>dude just revolt lmao

they support their goverments actions.

it's not america user, they don't have more guns than people

>tfw just realized that USSR enslaved 200 million souls for the purpose of arms production to wage a world war.

Attached: 1659454903167623.gif (499x499, 125.68K)

>just give up okay we won

Attached: Reddit.jpg (500x500, 45.3K)

>what no second amendment does to a mf

le reddit take

post moskva
post ammuntion depots
post static trench lines

Attached: 1653254715984.png (1000x721, 690.02K)

>be a student or a wagie
>go protesting because westerners told you so
>get locked up for 15 days and fined
>get kicked out of uni or fired
>literally nothing changed because most people who live their daily lives are not protesting
also most people dont protest because they are okay with what is happening and will only revolt against the government if they wont have access to bread and water which is never happening

Because Russians love tyranny and authoritarianism. A subservient slave people ever since their conquest by the Mongols

Why should our people fight our shitty government for the freedom and wellness of the US and EU in getting our country's natural resources as from a cheap gas station?

The more i'm on Any Forums the less i care. I may congratulate you, folks. You've made a great deal of converting a pro-western lgbtq+ positive liberal to someone who doesn't care a shit about anything at all now.

It's all just an excuses. The real reason is that russians are cowards.

Those usually require people who can fight and have nothing to lose/have much to gain, financial support, support of general population.

I don't think it's that simple, and that worries me the most.

Attached: 1657054352563.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Ta livet av dig

one thing westernoids dont understand is how things work in the fourth world

how things are in the "west"
>thousand people show up on the main city square
>they stand there for a few hours
>"oh there is a whole THOUSAND people demanding something from us, mr. shekelberg"
>"we must listen to them otherwise they will make mean tweets about us online"

and how things are in here
>thousand people show up somewhere
>"oh hey here they are, send in the black vans"
>the same thousand people get packed up, locked up and fined
>those who are employed get fired and students get kicked out
>at least a half of those people get on probation because "resisting police" and are not able to get a job anymore

>>get locked up for 15 days and fined
Russians are scared death of a fine, meanwhile the ukies kept protesting despite getting shot by the police in 2014 and stood in front of tank columns during the 2022 invasion.

I think ukrainians and russians really aren't the same people.

And you swallow these questionable dichotomies without a second thought

Putin has something like 75% approval rating

Intimidating protestors works because you allow it to work

>dude just revolt against le tyrant like in muh movies!!!!
Why are westerners so fucking childish?

Being cut off from international trade isn't enough to do something? Can russians even reason a correlation between their wage reduction and the war?

>>at least a half of those people get on probation because "resisting police" and are not able to get a job anymore

based and social harmony pilled

Attached: cin.png (850x638, 892.32K)

It's only unhappy members of the elite who can realistically do anything

Get lost, Suck'a'shvili. You're not in position for even discussing it.

maidan was successful only because (((Yakukovich))) was a pussy ass moron who fled the country like a coward and now hiding somewhere here
also because nobody liked him to begin with, while we still got half of the country supporting the monke

rebellion is pretty easy in current day with all of that tech and previous revolutionary and guerrilla experiences humanity had. only thing you need is pissed off population and enough cadres from security apparatus from "x" country thats sympathetic towards the whatever movement that is.

Attached: 1599837408911.jpg (1710x1480, 705.6K)

I know, same plague here

how did that go 31 years ago? remember?

Attached: 1656414704597.png (315x309, 185.83K)

the russian elite is the biggest meme out there
all oligarchs are putin's pets

the only way to get rid of the monke is so FSB gets his ass

This is the reason why the west supports Ukraine, the people showed that they want freedom and democracy. Well and the fact that they kill Russians for free.

>kill Russians for free
They are not jannies.

>Intimidating protestors works because you allow it to work
>'i'd never allow myself to be intimidated by being fired or arrested! i'd launch an epic revolution if this happened in Finland!'
sure you would