Do females in your country dress like a sluts?

do females in your country dress like a sluts?

tr
yes they wear crop top

Attached: 1659220185906228.png (1106x1272, 790.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Plm52A8wnzw?t=1001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes because they're horny for the Turk dick

No. Only for polo shirts and patchwork jeans

>crop top
>slut
what?
also why do you care how women dress

So crop top isn't slutty to you?

No. Never.

Attached: +_279c9a0943574eefeaea06292dc4270b.jpg (680x577, 124.16K)

Women can't dress like a slut because even when they decide to go into town wearing a fucking bikini top they're still not doing anything slutty.
Also having sex with a different guy every week isn't slutty either.

no?

yes, they dont wear bras
my boss refused service to a girl because her nips were sticking out from underneath her tshirt

based. if he did this that here that slut would make a post about that on internet and everyone would cry about how sharia is coming to turkey and we are further away from modernity.

youtu.be/Plm52A8wnzw?t=1001

slut

Turkey is just a few years away from becoming a BBC cumslut shithole like western-Europe.

why do islamists care about what women wear

Women dress like prostitutes here yet you're not even allowed to look in their general direction.
What's the point of this behaviour?

shouldn't you be lowering your gaze or whatever, ahmet?
who gives a fuck about how women dress

im an atheist tho

I do lower my gaze right in-between the tits. I just find it weird to see people in public parading around their bodies as if it's your gf exiting the shower.

then why do you care

Just 100 years ago even prostitutes respected themselves too much to wear something that slutty

Let me have sex with your wife cuck

is a crop-top that slutty?

The zoomers are kinda weird. They dress like sluts, they have big tits and big asses, but act like prudes.

>do females in your country dress like a sluts?
no

Crop top activate my neurons

slutty clothes = low class low quality girls
amerikan bastards made their hill billy trailer trash fashion(crop top) world wide. now everyone walks around like they are from some barbarian afrikan tribe with no notion of what clothes is.

the horror
how could we let this happen??

Attached: 1632535908821.jpg (634x845, 87.25K)

if males world wide was low iq like womens are they would dress this hill billy costumes cuz its too hot outside

Attached: Hillbilly_at_work.jpg (480x360, 42.79K)

in the last few years going braless has become far more popular. Today there was a girl in a shortish white top, no bra, nipples pointing everywhere
a few days ago in the city an asian girl white singlet top you could see her entire nipples and areola shades and everything

Attached: fatdog.jpg (958x539, 87.87K)

Like half of Amsterdam is bra-less by now. The thing is that most tits are small and ugly while a bra makes them look big and perky.
It's not as hot as they think it is

>they have big tits and big asses
I've also noticed this, I have a college (school for 16-18 year olds) that I walk past on my commute and a great majority of the girls have full, womanly, voluptuous figures the likes of which occurred in maybe 20% of girls when I was 18 in 2010. My first gf at 17 was flat chested with a decently shaped arse, nothing compared to what the teenagers look like now. I assume they all go on the contraceptive pill from 14 onwards and its because of the oestrogen