How would you invade the USA?

How would you invade the USA?

Attached: us-physical-map-united-states_184220.jpg (2500x1596, 1.41M)

Civil War 2.0

I like the idea. Maybe we should introduce some insane woke shit.

From Canada southwards

One movement down the east coast

One movement down the west coast

Get to Mexico

Encircle what remains

Attached: HitlerPhoto.jpg (1684x2305, 498.59K)

>invade from cuba
>beach head in florida
>establish defenses at the chokepoint
>let their troops die in the millions trying to attack your positions then push when they are emptied out
worked in vicky 2 so cant be that far off

I'm already on the inside

Attached: yGBHJTF.jpg (3508x2334, 264.94K)

This guy gets it. If you invade from the south Dixies are gonna spend their warehouses of ammunition to light you up like a Christmas tree just because they think it would fun and they are retarded. If you attack from the north the northern sissies would immediately give up and then Dixies would declare independence and kill them all before you got there. Then it's just a matter of cutting off their opium supply and they will surrender.

that should be enough to capitulate

Attached: Cropped_Image_20220822_131833.jpg (2414x1596, 2.87M)

Up through the Mississippi.
Split the Country in half.

>Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined... could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? ... If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men we must live through all time or die by suicide.

Attached: 1644932496186.jpg (721x665, 164.61K)

From space

they could probably nuke cuba and cut you from supplies

I would fill it with black people who would slowly undermine, hollow out and replace their culture and identity with brainless filth and nonsense over centuries without them even noticing it all slipping away through their fingers with each passing day.

Oy very how scandalous!

Attached: 1659472349865757.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

fucking cheaters

Attached: 1659440402399351.png (600x800, 332.81K)

I wouldn't. I would use power and influence to influence both the mainstream media and the major entertainment industries in order to manipulate the masses into voting for leaders that will impose gun bans, essentially disarming the population. Then I would begin a mass propaganda campaign convincing people that they do not need to be strong, fit, and healthy, and that it's better to spend your time consuming and relaxing. In this way the majority of the population becomes weak and inconsequential. Phase 3 begins at this point. I begin an internet propaganda campaign by employing tens of thousands of covert agents to promote the idea that the US government wants to genocide their own people, as well as the idea that all politicians are corrupt. I leak information that US leaders are being manipulated by foreign assets (true) which would immediately cause a cascading effect of civil discontent and disunity essentially fracturing the country down the middle. I would immediately rugpull any political assets I have in the country and throw all my assets under the bus and watch tensions brew between US citizens and the government.

Then I'd release a biological agent into the country, and the weak leader who I helped get elected would botch the containment, causing the economy to collapse. After that I'd invade in full force from the West, shelling major cities on the coast, adapting a scorched earth campaign to destroy major population centers and drive a mass exodus of weakened civilians to the east putting even more strain on the already weak economy. After that it's just a process of shelling the shit out of every city I come across. I wouldn't even deploy mass infantry; I'd utilize artillery and bombings to destroy cities and force even more civilians east until the eastern US is literally buckling under the weight of it's massive population. After that more bombings to cut off food, water, and power.

Attached: 1638382259033.jpg (805x629, 31.73K)

Oh yeah, I'd also capture civilians and keep them prisoner near my artillery pieces while sending this information to the enemy so they can't attack my encampments without killing their own people. I'd loot and pillage everything while executing every soldier I came across, save for a select few high-value officers who I would infect with that same virus that I mentioned earlier before releasing them back to the enemy, so they would proceed to infect more of their fellow officers, causing an outbreak within the military which would further cripple them. I'd employ biological and chemical weapons in clear view and make sure that everyone knows I'm using chemical weapons that are meant to maim rather than kill. That way the enemy soldiers who are by this point all out of shape zoomers and fags would be too scared to mount an effect defense.

plan to have sex mate

Like this

Attached: Imagine an Island.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

KEK