Why do they do this? Especially in anime?

Why do they do this? Especially in anime?

Attached: le toon.png (1008x584, 343.43K)

why did you post 2 same images?

because white people are attractive retard

they never seen wypipo before

You know there's more than 3 anime right?

Do what? Exaggerate facial features?

goku, sasuke, roy mustang, lelouch and ichigo are the most based characters and they were all jap looking

Because it's animation not fucking photo realism
>Hurr why didn't Claude Monet paint that river like it really was

Attached: cmo-oil-lan-82215-1-.jpg (3000x1954, 1.12M)

>most based character in all manga
>white blonde haired - blue eyed cowboy
whatever aussie

Attached: cowboy.png (353x576, 507.8K)

so it's easier to draw characters dumbass
otherwise they need to be god-tier at shading while it's easy to depict a nose with two lines

Because he had no talent

>cowboy
Sorry chud, but you're wrong.

Attached: cbb5478e9dd14342b3d6d54df3b6a310.jpg (640x651, 115.58K)

not aussie and literally who?
that blonde character must not have sold much if idk who it is

>pedophile
ah. at last an accurate depiction of a us president

Attached: tranime.png (1860x1079, 1.17M)

>Monet had no talent
NGMI

Attached: 1024px-Claude_Monet_-_Woman_with_a_Parasol_-_Madame_Monet_and_Her_Son_-_Google_Art_Project[1].jpg (1024x1272, 439.23K)

My favourite trope when japanese do character who is half japanese half some other nationality, italian, for example and they are always portrayed as blond with blue eyes.

Not going to lie I find it hillarious. Combining any nation with japanese would not provide blue eyed blonds, but seeing them combining it with southern euros to have an ultra white character who is still treated like foreigner despite living in japan is amusing.

Tranime was a mistake and people who watch it should be tortured to death

distinguishing and othering them because normal characters just look white but japanese see them as japanese.

And its always a jap father

It's about making the character powerful and scary. Your cartoon and fantasy art are the same, so be quiet, oni nigger.

>angular jaw line
It gives the character a sharp impression.
>big chin
Make the character fancy and tough.
>small eyes
Character power increases.
>eyes move up
The character is made to look ominous.
>psychopath eyebrows, frowning lips.
Prepares the character for battle.
>Dark lines on cheeks.
Make the character a very experienced macho.

You can find it in even a western manga ("Comic book"). I do not get why you think it is just our artwork. You eat the penis of Walt Disney and Homer Simpson every day. Shame on the burger oni!

Attached: c58de1b36b3a88172782a9509498dafd.jpg (626x960, 95.56K)

Are you just afraid of not being a dominant? Is this why you go, shame us for drawing the same thing you draw? Nippon animation was inspired by Disney, you are upset that today, past and future, we are more successful.

Attached: artbreeder___beefcake_by_channing3d_derlqvy-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 112.21K)

Attached: images.jpg (192x262, 3.83K)

>OP is a french IP.
I thought you are an American. I am very sorry, confused and shamed. There are some French arts I like. The point still applies, even if not an American.

If we were to create a Superman, you would make a mocking of us, even if it looked the same. The americans are hypocrites. They call the student a "geek" if he likes Kenshi but then they call the student a "manly man" if he watches Homer Simpson on a flat screen.

They are both wacky and fantasy characters. Only the setting and popularity is different.

Attached: komik-dc-superman-78_43.jpg (700x525, 129.87K)

Attached: Q8r1rYJeUoeQhdZkOV18xGY-dNRWSVRU6mHPmKiFXpA[1].jpg (893x1726, 292.69K)