Why are white guys so obsessed with scoring Asian girls meanwhile we bang 10x more white girls than they bang Asian...

Why are white guys so obsessed with scoring Asian girls meanwhile we bang 10x more white girls than they bang Asian women but never feel the need for bragging about it? So, why are they so invested on this stuff that we don't even allocate a minute to think about it?

Attached: Asian man.webm (640x800, 2.14M)

Who cares? You are a KHHV Asian male living in turkey who has been obsessed about WMAF for the last couple days.

This is like the third time I have seen you post this webm.

Please get more AMWF bait because this one has gotten old. It's also obvious his father paid for these slavic whores, but apparently did not pay enough for his son to kiss them on the lips so he only gets a cheek kiss. Embarassing.

I banged shitton, and I meant SHIT TON of white and brown women, yet I never obsessively bragged about it on this forum. Did I mentioned it? Several times. But nowhere to your levels. You can find 3-5 threads pertaining to white male asian female relationships in any time of the day.

Do you understand how numbers work?

You are one Asian male who has managed to bang a lot of white woman, and even though you don't think you brag about it alot, you do it enough to the point that you are recognizable simply by your flag and posting style.

There are HUNDREDS of whites on here who have had sex with Asian women. Even if they only each brag about it once, it will seem like a lot because there is more WMAF compared to AMWF. Just look up relationship statistic, it's very obvious. For some reason you are butthurt about it because you are not only "bragging" about banging white girls, you autistically rage when a white guy mentions how he has "banged" an Asian girl. You have mental problems, but I am still glad you are posting here because you are very entertaining.

>But nowhere to your levels.
I have never once in my life made a race bait thread mentioning how I have banged Asian girls, but you have been making threads and posting about it nonstop for the past couple days. I am not even asking you to stop making these threads or your obsessive posts, it's just fun to give out free (you)s

prooof?

Ya south Asians

Attached: FD5F0E64-12D5-4AE9-BB37-8191BC51AD76.jpg (2048x1498, 705.79K)

I never get mad about white guys having sex with asian females, that's an incel thing to do. I'm just irritated by the fact that we have dozens of these threads every day and it's always the same themes. Don't you realize it's same thing as BBC spam but ten times more duplicated daily? I find it pathetic that white guys think they are pwning the Azn man by banging Asian girls and obsessively spam it every other day. You rarely see us doing that, and when we do that, you get collectively more mad than any other Asian dude have ever been on this site from constant wmaf spam spanning decades.

Turks should feel proud about the fact that as Asian bvlls they still rule over parts of Europe.

The biggest city in Europe by population is Istanbul which is under turkic rule

Attached: i fucked!.gif (498x373, 2.88M)

Not for long I'm afraid, brownoids are taking over. Soon Istanbul become Constantinople as it was with all these brown people around
6'2, 8' with 5' girth. Dating apps are like shopping in a market for me. I select anything I want from the catalog, obtain it, consume it then throw it away.

cock size never mattered for dating apps, it's weird that you mention it
reminder that you are bragging about tinder meat on 4channel to strangers on a thread that will 404 soon on a board that is mainly comprised of handicapped men
btw you're a manlet
t. 6'3
be right back i gotta catch some Zs

I thought you were a paki mutt now

>you are liar!!! you don't get laid!!
>why wouldn' I get laid bro? here is my height and penile specs
>why are you bragging bro?!?!?!? who asked?!?!?!? lol ur pathetic?!?!?!

I would slit my wrists and set myself on fire if I even have 0,01% Paki genes

Attached: 1661045647780941.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

Marrying a lady from SEA feels like a fresh start.

I actually see a decent amount of BMWF couples
I actually see a lot of WMAF couples
I rarely ever see AMWF couples

Maybe it just depends where you live. For reference I live in a city near Los Angeles

Ignore him, he's not even a full turk so he's going through an identity crisis rn.

>Dating apps are like shopping in a market for me. I select anything I want from the catalog, obtain it, consume it then throw it away.
Who believes this? Many people have made videos asking girls of various race their dating preference and they commonly said "no Asians"

This is like if I (as an American) started spamming threads with topics like "Midwestern middleaged American women are all so fit and lythe, it's amazing to live in such a bustling city in the middle of Idaho with so many slim MILFs all over the place." And the thing is, even if you are telling the truth and you are a SUPER attractive model tier Asian male in Turkey, why are you posting about it here on Any Forums trying to convince us?

But Asian men ARE attractive, beauty standards in the rest of the world isn't tied to American beauty standards. Asian males are highly desired in Europe, Africa and Middle East. Plenty of brown and white women personally go to Korea and Japan to be with Asian guys. Proving you anything? No, you are free to live in your own bubble of delusion. But keep the spam down, I would rather want to talk about Asian history, architecture, culture than who is fucking who.

Attached: 1660041117348291.png (574x500, 25.69K)

Your posts make me think you are an Armenian in the US using a proxy to larp as a Turk in order to make people hate Turks by acting like a shit person. It's hard to believe that someone can be as shit as you

user that schizo is literally whiter than 99% of Any Forums.