How do Germans feel about me a black man?

How do Germans feel about me a black man?

Attached: 1661128323265643.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

karenlorenz.de/index.php/therapieangebot/spat).Thanks
trainm.com/de/treatment/erworbene-hirnschaedigung-und-schaedel-hirn-trauma/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German here. You're okay.

Attached: 1661122249197060.jpg (556x446, 44K)

German here. Nobody cares.

Future German here, you're OK in my book

German here, please fuck our women

Future German here#2, please make unprotected vaginal sex to our women.

I am black too, nigger brother

German here, ayo what it do cuh?

they will get down on their knees and give honor to your BBC.

many black american soldiers in germany many mixed kids and stuff, it's actually extremely common

my school's jrotc instructor was one of them.

I'm a black german. It's ok to have a few canadians in small numbers, but as a homogenous country of great history and culutre, we simply won't accept being invaded and having our pure black genes tained by canadian black blood.

German here some somali just killed an arab with a knife

Attached: 31D933F9-29C7-4582-A97A-3C5DAF161EAE.png (640x1136, 455.5K)

why do black people keep murdering arabs? seen this sort of thing all across europe. I think it's probably because they just aren't reporting it when the victim is white

>because they just aren't reporting it when the victim is white
A year ago a arab almost killed a white elderly woman she is now a full retard and need help for the rest of her life no big news nothing when asked why he attacked that woman he said she should not be working and the best part of all this is the woman was married to a arab and their muslim son collected almost a million euro through online donations lol

Attached: DF27581A-2AA9-4BB7-BDE1-B860966E59AF.png (640x1136, 622.85K)

Future German here, i think you're Canadian.

Hello to all you wonderful people!

We thank you for all your donations. We promise that every cent you donated will go towards providing Regina the best therapy we can find and making her life as comfortable as possible.

Through your donation we will be able to send our mother to one of the best neuro-rehabilitation centres in Berlin without having to worry about whether the health insurance will approve it or not. We will also be able to organise additional speech therapy for her so that she gets the daily amount she needs.

Thanks to your donations Regina will be able to do a 3 week intensive speech training in Hamburg with Karen Lorenz, the inventor of SpAT (karenlorenz.de/index.php/therapieangebot/spat).Thanks to you, we won’t have to worry about how to finance the trip, the accommodation and the treatment itself.

Today, we are allowed to visit Regina in the clinic and will report to her about your generosity. We already know what she will say: “Wonderful, Wonderful”. That is the only word she can say right now. However, today it will fit perfectly.

You are all wonderful. Thank you very much for your help!

Some of you have recommended that we increase the funding goal, saying “it will actually be needed”. In the beginning we wouldn’t have dared, but you are right after all. There is much more that we will need to do for Regina.

We will use the extra funds to provide her with speech training on an ongoing basis, since Regina will need this over the coming years. We will also use promising treatments against her paralysis, like the ones provided by TRAINM in Belgium for example (trainm.com/de/treatment/erworbene-hirnschaedigung-und-schaedel-hirn-trauma/).

We want to thank everyone again who has helped us so far: this includes the people who saved our mother’s life on the day of the attack, those who have supported us since, and the generous community that is helping up with donations.

Attached: F2895DD8-7A12-488E-ACAB-FA4912CF73B6.png (640x1136, 625.54K)

Why do they need those you have free healthcare

>free healthcare
This meme needs to fucking die
NOTHING IS FREE NOT EVEN DEATH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU ONLY GET THE BARE MINIMUM HEALTHCARE BECAUSE YOU PAY WITH YOUR TAX MONEY

My great grandmother was from Germany and she casually used the n-word all the time. She wasn't even really racist, she just assumed that's what they're called.

Ja, ich bin weiß. Danke.