/brit/

nice painting edition

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_Der_Alte_Hof.jpg (1280x921, 491.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/15W966TDmJWP
humanphenotypes.net/basic/Silvid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG_4490.jpg (600x533, 47.17K)

lot of talk about hitler and genocide tonight

voca.ro/15W966TDmJWP

Why do normies hate him

Attached: Alaric_entering_Athens (1).jpg (1171x1600, 642.96K)

Bit dead in here innit. Liven yourselves up no?

squid game coronavirus

The OG Hitler innit

seasidemikey steaming de lads

Shit painting.

Attached: cole_aqueduct.jpg (1199x759, 726.17K)

Dealing with a pack of introvert queers.

“A long suburb of red brick houses -some with patches of garden-ground, where coal-dust and factory smoke darkened the shrinking leaves, and coarse rank flowers, and where the struggling vegetation sickened and sank under the hot breath of kiln and furnace.

On mounds of ashes by the wayside, sheltered only by a few rough boards, or rotten pent-house roofs, strange engines spun and writhed like tortured creatures; clanking their iron chains, shrieking in their rapid whirl from time to time as though in torment unendurable, and making the ground tremble with their agonies.

Dismantled houses here and there appeared, tottering to the earth, propped up by fragments of others that had fallen down, unroofed, windowless, blackened, desolate, but yet inhabited. Men, women, children, wan in their looks and ragged in attire, tended the engines, fed their tributary fire, begged upon the road, or scowled half-naked from the doorless houses.”

sub-edition

Attached: roger-mayne.jpg (1024x689, 183.07K)

still think it's fishy how they just bulldozed that whole school down like 2 weeks later

*makes that hihihi inhaling noise people make when they cry*

Attached: 43990e67e9a5a831.jpg (1024x768, 75.19K)

no one wants to send their kid to the murder school

not nice

bored

Attached: 1660966720940692.jpg (485x369, 44.33K)

Europeans are cousins to Native Americans, both share a common ancestor in the Ancient North Eurasian people who lived in Ice Age siberia. Mammoth hunters.

One group went west and mixed with local hunters, becoming the Kurgan/Proto-Indo-European people, who would later go further west into Europe during the Bronze Age, settling and mixing with Neolithic farmer women to create the modern white/European.

Another group went east, mixed with East Asians and crossed the Beringian land bridge over into the Americas. This is why some Native Americans, despite their origins from Asia, look less fully "Asian" and some even looked fairly European in their facial structure.
humanphenotypes.net/basic/Silvid.html

Attached: 1659921789511478.webm (576x1024, 2.77M)

Want to shag a prossy but im very sick and they wont want to see me

>Europeans are cousins to Native Americans
thank fuck we left the eu

because germanics are... le bad!

Do any of you guys have the ability to drink just a couple of alcoholic beverages before bed?
How does one do this? I'd like the anxiety relief and dopamine rush of a couple drinks but don't trust myself with a full bottle

me and the lads in paris

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_in_Paris_1940.jpg (2019x2930, 325.33K)

No. I don't. I either get absolutely lashed or don't drink at all.

Nice painting. Wonder what happened to the artist?

He went on to do some really great things

Fuck scouse scum

Attached: 83c.png (500x381, 248.83K)

seething

not a single male in my family is under 6'1

Attached: 201130023220-01.jpg (460x259, 31.15K)

why do chuds have such a hard time admitting that germanics were rolling around in pig shit at the same time rome was reaching its civilisational apex

haha yeah funny how that worked out for brownoids though

Killed himself

don't really care that my life turned out shit but i wish i hadn't disappointed the 'rents

I don't. Civilisation takes time to spread, it's braindead to think that everywhere had the same level of advancement at the same time when considering geography.

Once the Germanic population began to rose, their societies became more advanced with time, walled cities and texts began to appear, better weaponry, better exploration.

You could make the argument that Germanics are an inherently less civilised people if they were still backwards, poor and barbaric today, but they aren't. By the time northern Europe had caught up with the south, they have since had 1500 years of progress and discovery. They have maintained their civilisations. Some of the most important inventions in the history of man were done by Germanics.

Imagine how lucky German soldiers in ww2 that occupied paris must have felt knowing that while their countrymen were getting slaughtered in their millions on the eastern front they were shagging french puss

Attached: Occupied Paris 2.jpg (1018x1600, 137.93K)

he went on a nice little adventure round europe with his italian pal

Attached: Hitlermusso2_edit.jpg (697x1100, 182.13K)