/SWG/ - Star Wars General

Star Wars needs to get back to it's roots and stop being afraid to show hot scantily-clad women.

Attached: momma.jpg (1920x816, 401.97K)

gah damn... how the fuck do they... fuck?

They are asexual and genderless in the EU

relink to earlier thread idiot

I love how we see reloads in Genndywars

Attached: D6701E46-6FF8-48B6-92E6-A2E842EE8F8B.jpg (210x145, 8.04K)

Reminder that the Republic, for all its claims to legitimacy, fell apart and was refounded over half a dozen times in the course of its history, lending a clear instability to their reign and their ability to control and regulate finances among their various constituents within the galactic banking and finance system. Naturally the Republic currency is only good so long as the underlying governmental system survives, which, given the notation on multiple refoundings, reorganisations, reformations, and similar crisis events affecting galactic stability within the borders of Republic space, clearly lend the Republic credit/datary an inherent instability. Meanwhile, Huttbux are backed by the governing body of literally the oldest contiguous civilisation ever to exist within the confines of the galaxy, reigning unconquered upon their galactic realm of the Greater Bootana Hutta for, as of The Phantom Menace, over twenty-five thousand years (longer, I might add, than even the oldest and most venerable dating of the Republic's founding). Truly, the Hutt peggat is more stable than land or even gold.

Watto wasn't being a dick, he was a prescient understander and investor in his own financial security, knowing that the republic-of-the-day coins pushed by the latest tourist cannot stand against a currency that has maintained its priority status and validity for a thousand generations without pause.

Attached: 73A8AF5D-050C-4EDB-A387-C37845DF570A.gif (480x368, 1.62M)

No that's retarded blasters don't have cartridges they cool down like in battlefront

So what makes little Hutts show up?

A particularly rainy season.

My nigga, blasters arw fueled by Tibanna gas. Eventually, you run out of that gas and need to replace it. That’s the gas Bespin harvests

What? Does the big Hutt in the s̶k̶y̶ swamp mold them out of mud, imbue them with life, then slip them through peoples' mail slots in the night?

obi-chan

Attached: 59413538_p2.png (793x622, 702.97K)

My dad’s thoughts on Kenobi, two episodes in:

>Blade Runner ripoff planet
>Batman Third Sister
>why is Anakin underwater
>I don’t remember taking you to see Phantom Menace on opening day

Threadly reminder that Dave Filoni's method of storytelling that bends the lore to whatever fits his needs has been actively hurting Star Wars since 2008 and even canonfags will end up despising him for it eventually.

Your dad sounds like a good man.

Nah that's not canon

Tonight on Stargate: Atlantis- uh... *checks notes* I mean "Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi", the budget runs out for our heroes on Jabiim.

Attached: spit_on_me.jpg (1920x1080, 113.16K)

I do not care

Based. His shows are written like a fan fiction

Attached: F565318A-DF1A-4091-9A2C-44D228424F28.jpg (970x460, 108.09K)

How do we fix Phasma?

Attached: pSY54bB.jpg (600x800, 97.03K)

He bought me any book I ever wanted, which meant that I had a huge collection of Star Wars books as a kid.

On episode 3 and he’s enjoying the Mojave and

>why is Third Sister the only one who doesn’t have to wear a stupid hat
>wait how did the imperial lady get him away from Vader, there were all those stormtroopers

>phoneposter replying to himself

Attached: mushrik.jpg (600x568, 30.65K)

thread is so dead so have another obi-chan.

Attached: 79691895_p9.jpg (864x482, 290.25K)