What percent of the world is white?

first, lets get my definition of white out of the way.

white=being able to pass in southern europe at the minimum

Here is where I do my own calculations:

55% of the USA is white (subtracted north africans/arabs/iranians/turks from the 57.8% white population thats reported). That means theres about 184 million whites in America.

approximately 70% of canada is white. That means theres about 26 million whites in canada

I guess around 70% of australia is white. That would mean 18 million whites.

70% of new zealand is white. That means theres 3.5 million whites there

7.5% of South Africa is white. That means theres about 4.5 million whites there

I'd estimate around 10% of latin america are white. So about 65 million white people probably exist there.

in middle east and north africa, probably like 2.5% could legitimately pass as white. You get those rare white looking turks, lebanese, and syrians but they are not common overall. the number will be around 15 million overall.

As for europe, i am just going to assume europe is about 80% white overall. That would mean theres about 600 million whites.

Now for the final calculation:

184+26+18+3.5+4.5+65+15+600=916

so there's around 916 million whites in the world right now. As of now, theres 7.97 billion people in the world.

916/7970=0.115=11.5% of the world's population.

You guys are welcome to correct me with my estimations.

Attached: E7039932-5229-471F-B57F-D653D0A330A6.jpg (540x540, 57.61K)

Still 11..5% too much yt pipo desu

im pretty sure its higher in Europe and lower in Latin America but yeah around a billion

>80%
Europe is more than France, the UK, Sweden, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands

France is like 60% white while some countries are close to 100%. That’s why I averaged it out to 80%. But remember that countries like france, Germany, and UK have a large share of the European population compared to Croatia or Belarus

White people do not exist. So it would be 0%

What do you say it is in Europe and Latin America?

>white=being able to pass in southern europe at the minimum
Not only wrong but also completely qualitative aka cringe. Here's a better definition.
White = being unable to tan.
So a more correct estimation for a percentage of whites would be more like 0.9%. No need to thank me.

too many

OK sure big boy

wypepo can suck my dick
it should be 0%, the whole world would be so much better

If it's about PASSING in southern europe your estimate for latam is pretty low. Also Europe is about 90%, give or take, since people don't migrate to east europe

One of the biggest positives of being white is their looks/phenotypes. Southern Europeans have nice looks apart from Sicilians that look like Arabs

90% 5%

How is it low? I’ll say that I exclude Sicily where people look like arab mutts. But the estimate seems right to me. Most South Americans don’t look white no matter how much you cope. Also countries like UK, france, Germany, etc make up a large share of the white population. Also Russia has non-white minorities like chink and middle eastern looking people. Countries like Estonia, Croatia, and Belarus are small in number.

That could be right. Lol some guy is saying my 10% estimate for Latin America is low.

What is it in your opinion?

Counting only light eyes (including green and blue hazel with one parent that has pure blue or green eyes) + light skin regardless of hair color = 8-10% of the global population ~700-790 million people at its most extreme maximum.

At its most extreme minimum light eyes (both parents having phenotypical dominant recessive light eyes) + light skin (unable to tan) + light hair (reds, blondes, and browns) = 200-400 million max (most of them in Europe + at most 50-70 million in the Americas, mostly in the US)

>What percentage of the world is white?
too much of it

We need so many more Africans to swallow and erase all of this. 3 billion wouldn't be enough.

Honestly I don’t believe in the whole “you’re only white with light eyes and light hair” trope. A French person with brown eyes is more white to me than an Afghan or arab with green eyes since they don’t look phenotypically european

I want to see more mixed black-white mutts

The only defining universal characteristic phenotypes of "white" people in order of rarest to most common are light hair first, light eyes next, and light skin third, and lastly caucasian facial features as opposed to asian facial features. Thus, the core phenotype of actual white people are those with light hair, eyes, and skin and of caucasian features. The US definition of including middle eastern and steppe peoples is utter horse shit as they look nothing like the core phenotype I described above.