Why did Canada/Australia import so many Asian women and how can we replicate their success

Attached: E4VIpF1XwAEBRyU.jpg (622x618, 245.47K)

bump(ing my head into the thread)

Asian women get bred by Pajeets and Ahmed's all the time. I lived in the UK for a bit and almost every Asian girl I saw was with some kind of brown.
Asian women implicitly understand that pajeet is indeed an Asian man. he instinct is to unify him with the Han race. She accomplishes this with her pussy juices on his small brown cock

Nice
Imagine if every Syrian refugee in Turkey was an Asian woman ready to breed with Turkish BVLL (=superior sperm compared to Greek)

mate I was in munich a few weeks ago and the amount of chinese student girls is incredible, there must be thousands of them.

Canada's top earners and most educated people unironcally move to the USA because they can earn a lot more and their industries are much stronger

To make up for this we take a lot of high skilled immigrants from China, India and rest of Asia. It's also part of the reason our housing market is so fucked

Attached: 1650251729725.png (2422x1614, 317.36K)

I've had many in my seminars but they usually keep amongst themselves
They also leave after a few years and never come back
Also it seems like France does have quite a few too

Attached: outbound-chinese-students-1.gif (700x474, 27.42K)

I'm surprised by Arabs/West Asians at 97

Australia is close to Asia
it gets many Asian tourists and Asians who want to get out of Asia / to a western country Australia is their next best address because it's "in the neighborhood"
that's really it

for Canada I don't really have an answer
Dusseldorf has many Asians
my wife is Asian

Canada doesn't have that many Mena people but the two main groups here are iranaians and Lebanese people. Iranains in particular here are all upper middle class Persians and Lebanese people tend to be pretty family oriented and just want their kids to do well at uni

>Dusseldorf has many Asians
Specifically Japanese ones
Little Tokyo is there

Attached: Japanschild_09122021.jpg (1500x1000, 150.42K)

Yeah I had the same experience. Well not in the begining but Im a retard socially speaking so yeah. You gotta insist if theres any room.
Indeed my student residence block has many chinese students. Theres even a neighbourhood thats mostly rich chinese students with the latest drip in fashion. I wonder how many of them are connected closely to the ccp

Wtf those are the kinds of people running crime syndicates and family clans here
Why are they so different when the come to Canada compared to here

I am a pajeet born in dudeweedland. My dad took me on vacation here so now I gotta be an incel in Turkey too..,

Does not matter if my dad makes 7 figures. I am still an incel autist. At least the vacation here is nice and the waitresses here are forced to be nice to me. I mistreat them as revenge. Don't give me a fake smile and be nice. Stupid bitch I know you hate me..

And you?

Attached: 52764dfa5ca936c0401a1f5722fdf486--lee.jpg (405x608, 34.87K)

>SEA jungle slut
Even we Pajeets look down on SEA..They are dumb, small framed, timid and weak. Funny how we are superior to them in every metric.
We South Asians only care about white skin. Does not matter the race or face.It's all we like and that is okay.

The ones who need to cross the Mediterranean on a raft or be a "guest" worker have no chance to immigrate. We only get educated middle class or better. Even for refugees, single males were not accepted from Syria.

>We South Asians only care about white skin
it's the same with mexicans lol

Nice Trips, I guess Canada got the jackpot (heh) with their geography
Even if we don't want it, it's not that hard to cross into Europe

I'm Asian

Do you have a sister, cousin or mommy to spare

sex

Go on instagram and do #torontocouple

There are so many mixed couples now

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-193827_Chrome~2.jpg (716x1149, 119.33K)

>import
They don’t, Asians and particularly Chinese, choose Canada and Australia because it’s cheaper to invest in to get citizenship

>mfw my country will never be as cool as Australia/Canada

Attached: germany-flag-cartoon-illustration-sad-260nw-2151685507.jpg (260x280, 12.12K)